Part 16

Cato puts his sword into the fire to warm it, then takes it out and spits on it.

This is disgusting. - Draco says with disgust.

Glimmer: Boys.. - she says, shaking her head and laughing.

She didn't say or do anything funny at all. - says Cho.

Peeta lies on his backpack, lookin up at Amara with a worried expression.

On the tree

Amara, still sitting in pain on the tree, notices a parachute approaching her with a chirping sound.

What the hell is this? Sirius exclaims, hiding behind Haymitch. Haymitch just laughs, and Prim responds. "Sir just sit back down, and we'll see what is it."

The parachute lands on a higher branch, and Amara cautiously begins to climb towards it.

Under the tree, by the fire.

Clove plays with her knife, takes aim, and throws it at a lizard.

What's wrong with her, killing harmless animals? - Neville asks worriedly, holding Luna's hand. "They're like that, killing anyone or anything at any time" Finnick responds sadly.

On the tree

Amara slowly reaches the package, leans against the tree for support, and opens it. She takes out a note first.

Apply generously and stay alive - H.

Amara takes out the jar and opens it, revealing a gel-like cream. Dipping her fingers in, she applies a portion to her burnt thigh, breathing a sigh of relief. Then, she looks up at the camera, knowing that Haymitch is watching.

Amara: Thank you.

Thank you, Haymitch. Really apprecite it. - Amara smiles. "No problem. It's my job to keep you alive." Haymitch waves, but everyone knows that Amara means much more to him than just a tribute. Lily and James also send grateful smiles his way.

The next dawn, the camera shows the Career group sleeping underr the tree. Peeta clutches his weapon, Marvel rests with his spear beside him, Clove holds a knife in her hand, and Glimmer lies next to Cato, embracing his arm, with his sword in hand.

They are soulmates? Why does Glimmer trust him so much? - Hermione asks timidly, aware of her earlier mistake with Amara and unable to apologize. "No, during the Games, we were the only soulmates." Peeta responds gently. "So, she's just naive? Why the heck does she trust him?" George asks incredulously. "Because she probably fell in love with him." Ginny aswers simply.

Then the camera shows Amara sitting against the tree, looking down at her burnt thigh in astonishment as she realizes it has healed considerably.

It's impressive. What cream is this? - Madam Pomfrey asks with curiosity. "We don't know. All we know is that Panem has powerful medicine." Beeta replies.

Amara suddenly hears a faint sound, looks around, and then sees Rue from the eleventh district.

Oh, my, so young. - McGonagall murmurs.

Rue points upward, Amara looks up with curiosity, and sees a beehive. Rue then points down to the sleeping Career group and makes a sawing motion.

Wow, this girl is clever. - Remus says, astonished.

Amara looks down at the sleeping Peeta, then takes out the lit berries from her pocket and starts tossing them to wake him up, wanting to alert him. Peeta startles awake, looking at Amara in fear. Amara points up to the beehive and makes a sawing motion. Peeta nods, smiles at her, then lies back down, pretending to sleep.