Chapter 1

In Lireo..

Amihan pov

Amihan is busy with her work.. Suddenly, her sisters.. Pirena and Danaya come towards her and join her.. Amihan stop doing her work and look at her sisters then ask.. 'What's the matter hmm?' Pirena shake her head slowly and reply back.. 'Well.. You seems busy Amihan.. Danaya and I are here just to check on your condition.. Since our mother has passed away, You took control over everything until you forget about your health..' Danaya touch Amihan's shoulder gently and say.. Amihan.. Please take a rest.. We are worry about you..'Amihan smile at them and say..' Im lucky to have you both as my sisters.. Anyway, I wonder what Alena is doing in human world right now.. 'Suddenly, Muros and Hitano burst into the room and look at Pirena, Amihan and Danaya with a serious face.. Pirena then yell..' How dare you both come here without knocking first!! 'Amihan sigh slowly and say..' Pirena.. Please calm down alright.. 'Danaya then stand up and ask..' Hitano, Muros.. What's wrong?

Muros walk towards Danaya and say.. 'We have a visitors.. Sanggre Pirena's daughter bring them to our palace..' Hitano take out his sword and say.. 'Whoever they are.. If they are dare to hurt our queen.. I will kill them!' Amihan feel shock and quickly stop Hitano and say... 'Please stop Hitano.. Please keep back your weapon..' Hitano start to feel embarrassed and keep his sword back and kneel down in front of the sanggres and say.. 'Please forgive me my Queen..' Pirena roll her eyes and say.. 'No need to be so dramatic Hitano.. Get up now!'

Pirena turn her gaze towards her daughter who is just return to Lireo..Amihan and Danaya quickly give Mira a warm hug and say.. 'Mira! We really miss you!' Pirena also give her daughter a warm tight hug and say.. 'ako anak(My daughter)..' Mira bow and say.. 'Mom.. I really miss you'.. Alena suddenly appear and say.. 'Im back my sisters..' Pirena, Danaya and Amihan give Alena a warm tight hug and look at Alena with a longing eyes.. Alena then kneel down in front of Amihan and say.. 'Im sorry because I've gone too long!' Amihan kneel as well and cup Alena's cheek and say.. 'I understand Alena.. You don't have to say sorry..' Muros then say.. 'Sanggre Alena.. Where's the peoples that Mira brought from a human world?' Alena then stand up and say.. 'Hara Amihan.. Do you mind if I take them in?' Amihan and Danaya nod together while Pirena look at Alena with a confuse expression then say.. 'Go ahead Alena.. Call them in..' Alena smile bright and go outside to fetch them.. 5 minutes later.. Porsche, Kim and Vegas finally come in and present themselves in front of Amihan.. Amihan and Danaya look at each other and smile softly.. Danaya then say..' Wow Alena! They are so good looking!' Kim hold his stomach and whisper.. 'Porsche.. Its really painful.. I need to sit somewhere..' Vegas then noticed there's a blood appear on Kim's tshirt and say.. 'Dr Alena.. Please help Kim!' Alena feel shock and say.. 'Oh no! Kim! God!Please hold on Kim! I will call our doctor to heal you!' Danaya then say.. 'No need Alena..I will use my gemstone to heal Kim..' Danaya take out her gemstone and heal Kim..

Kim then noticed that his wound is already heal completely and bow his head then say.. 'Thank you so much..' Meanwhile, Hitano who is standing beside Muros secretly stare at Porsche and speak in his heart.. Is he a human or an angel? He look very handsome'..Porsche then see Hitano are looking at him and wave his hand and say.. 'Sir?' Muros shake Hitano's shoulder and ask.. 'What are you looking at?' Hitano then realize that Porsche is looking at him with a confuse expression and answer back... 'Im looking at Porsche..' Kim stand in front of Porsche and reply back.. 'He isn't special.. Why you need to stare at him like that?' Porsche sigh slowly and say.. 'Kim Kimhan..' Porsche then look at Kim with a serious expression and say.. 'We need your help..' After a few minutes of silence.. Amihan then speak up.. 'Is there anything that we can do for you?' Danaya then ask.. 'What's your name young man?I guess.. We haven't introduce ourselves yet..' Alena then say.. 'My name is Sanggre Alena .. You guys can call me as Alena or Ena.. Im the 3rd daughter of Minea and Enuo.. Danaya and I share a same father, Enuo.. Now..Im a leader of Adamya along with Nunong Imaw.. And Im the keeper of Water Gem.. Nice to meet you 3..'

Pirena then bow and say..'Im Sanggre Pirena from Hathoria.. Im the 1st daughter of Hagorn and Minea.. Im a mother of Mira and Im also a keeper of a Fire Gem.. Please make yourself as home..' Amihan smile and say.. 'My name is Sanggre Amihan.. But now.. Im a queen of Lireo.. Im a keeper of an Air Gem.. If you need anything.. Feel free to tell me.. Just consider us as your new family.. Nice to meet you guys..' Danaya then bow her head as well and say.. 'My name is Sanggre Danaya or you can call me as Aya.. Im a 4th and the last daughter of Minea and Enuo.. Im a keeper of an Earth Gem.. I will try my best to help you 3.. And.. Welcome to Lireo..' Muros then say.. 'My name is Muros and I work as a general in Lireo.. Nice to meet you..' Hitano hold Porsche's hand all of a sudden and say.. 'And Im Hitano.. Im an ivtre(spirit).. Used to be kill by Hagorn' s soldier but Lord Emre gave me a 2nd chance to stay alive.. I will help to train you so that you can defeat the enemies later.. 'Hitano kiss Porsche's hand and smile at him..

Porsche smile as well and bow his head and say..' My name is Porsche Kittisawat.. Im 20 years old.. Im Nampheung's son.. Nice to meet you all.. 'Vegas hold Porsche's hand and say..' Im Vegas Theerapanyakul.. Im 20 years old.. Porsche's boyfriend.. Nice to meet you.. 'Kim bow his head and say..' Im Kim Kimhan.. Im 19 years old.. Nice to know you guys.. 'Mira then say..' My name is Mira.. Im Sanggre Pirena's daughter.. Its really nice to have you 3 in our kingdom.. By the way.. Mom.. Do you mind if I want to go and get some rest? 'Pirena nod and say..' Of course Mira.. Off you go now.. 'Mira bow and leave them to get some rest..