Chapter 11

At Porsche's house..

Nampheung pov..

Nampheung is busy making a lunch for Thankhun and others.. Suddenly.. There's a door bell rings.. Thankhun then say.. 'Mae.. You should go and open the door.. I will help you with this..' Nampheung smile at Thankhun and walk towards the front door and open it.. Nampheung feel shock as she see Porsche is standing right in front of him with Vegas.. Porsche then yell.. 'Mae!!' Porsche quickly hug Nampheung and cry hard.. Thankhun, Arm, Tem, Macau, Chay and Ken also come towards them and hug Porsche as well.. Thankhun then ask.. 'Porsche.. What happen? Why are you crying hmm?' Porsche also hug Thankhun and cry in his embrace.. Arm start to feel worry and ask.. 'Porsche.. What's the matter hmm? You can share it with us.. We are ready to listen..' Vegas wipe his tears as well and reply back.. 'Porsche is having a miscarriage in Lireo..' Everyone look at each other and look at Porsche.. Nampheung hug her son and say.. 'Shh.. Shh sweetheart.. Its OK.. Its OK na kha.. Porsche hug his mother and say..' Mae... Its hurts mae... My baby is gone.. I just pregnant today and now our baby is gone.. 'Tem then say..' Vegas.. 'Vegas nod and say..' Yes..its true.. Porsche is pregnant with my baby.. But that Kim.. That bastard ruined everything! His soldier strike Porsche's belly until our baby gone... 'Vegas also crying.. Tem hug Vegas then rub his back body gently and say..' Its ok Vegas.. Maybe it's not a right time yet.. 'Porsche then say..' Sweetheart.. Please accompany me... Im begging you.. 'Vegas hold his beloved hand and say..' I will take Porsche to my house.. 'Nampheung nod and say..' Be careful na kha luk.. 'Porsche hug Nampheung and teleport to Vegas house with Vegas..

At Vegas house..

Pov..

As soon as they arrive.. Vegas carry Porsche in his arms and take Porsche to their bedroom and put Porsche to lay down on the bed.. Porsche then hold Vegas's hand and say.. 'Stay.. Please stay with me...' Vegas then lay down beside Porsche and pull him closer.. Porsche hug Vegas and say.. 'Please forgive me sweetheart....' Vegas stroke Porsche's head and kiss his forehead and lips softly then reply back.. 'Sshh.. Its alright sweetheart.. Its alright..' Porsche then put his head on Vegas's chest and close his eyes.. Vegas kiss Porsche's head and close his eyes as well..

After a few minutes later..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and feel shock as he see Hitano.. Hitano then put Vegas under a spell again and say.. 'Sweetheart..' Porsche look at Hitano and whisper.. 'Hitano.. What are you doing here? How do you know I was here...you should leave before Vegas notice you..' Hitano then reply back.. 'He is under sleeping spell sweetheart..' Hitano pull Porsche out from the room and go to another room and lock the door and kiss Porsche's lips deeply.. Porsche then say.. 'Hitano.. Mmmhh.. Please.. Aaaah.. Don't..' Vegas will hear us.. 'Hitano kiss Porsche's cheek and push Porsche towards the wall and whisper..' I really miss you sweetheart... Im crazy now because you left Lireo without my permission..'Porsche then say..' Hitano.. I didn't belong in Lireo anymore.. 'Hitano smile and say..' But.. You belong in my heart Porsche..'Porsche then feel shock as he see Hitano suddenly pull off Porsche's pants and underwear.. Porsche bite his lips as he feels Hitano's mouth suddenly sucking his junior.. Porsche lean his head near the wall and close his eyes while his hands stroking Hitano's head gently..Hitano then get up and kiss Porsche's lips deeply again and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Let's go to the bathroom...' Hitano then carry Porsche and walk towards the bathroom and take off his pants and underwear.. Hitano lift Porsche's legs and thrust him gently.. Porsche then moan.. 'Aaaah.. Hitano.. Aaaah.. Mmmhh..' Hitano smile and say.. 'Again sweetheart.. Moan again..' Porsche hug Hitano's neck and allow Hitano to kiss him again.. Porsche then say.. 'H.. Hitano.. Aaaah..' Hitano then say.. 'Im here sweetheart..' Hitano teleport outside and put Porsche on the bed and continue to thrust him.. Porsche kiss Hitano's lips and moan heavily.. 'Aaaah.. Aaaah.. Mmmhh.. Sshh..' Hitano smile at Porsche and say.. 'I know it sweetheart.. You enjoy this very much aren't you?'

Porsche look at Hitano and smile at him.. Hitano continue to thrust Porsche again and again.. Porsche kiss Hitano's forehead and put Hitano's head on his chest and stroke his head gently.. Hitano kiss Porsche's lips and release it inside of Porsche and pull Porsche close to him and say.. 'I can't believe that you already left Lireo..' Porsche then say.. 'This is where I belong Hitano.. You need to go back to Lireo.. I didn't want Vegas to know that you are here..' Hitano kiss Porsche's lips softly and reply back.. 'I already cut my connection with them.. Even with Vegas.. So, no one will know sweetheart.. Even if Vegas wake up later, he won't be able to see me.. Because I made myself invisible.. Only you can see me..' Porsche then say.. 'Why you are in love with me Hitano?' Hitano smile and reply back.. 'Because my heart chose you sweetheart.. I felt heartbroken when you saw Vegas in dreams.. And.. You even pregnant with his baby..' Porsche stroke Hitano's cheek gently and say.. 'I already lost the baby Hitano.. What else can I do? I need to accept the fact that my baby is already gone..' Hitano kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'Even you live in human world sweetheart.. I promise I won't forget about you..' Porsche then reply back.. 'I don't know either I will return to Lireo or not Hitano.. But.. I want to seek a revenge on Kim and the rest of Etherian..' Hitano then ask.. 'You love Vegas very much aren't you?' Porsche nod and say.. 'Vegas is my 1st love.. No one can replace him in my heart including you Hitano..I hope you will understand about this matter.. Anyway.. You should go now.. Queen Amihan must be waiting for you..' Hitano kiss Porsche's lips softly and wear his underwear and pants then dissappear.. Porsche also wear his underwear and pants then slowly open the door and see Vegas is still sleeping.. Porsche walk towards Vegas and kiss his forehead and cover him with a blanket and go downstairs and walk to the kitchen and start cooking..