Chapter 15(Final Chapter)

2 years later at Vegas's house..

Porsche pov..

Porsche is busy making a breakfast in the kitchen.. Vegas then come towards him and hug Porsche from behind while rubbing Porsche's belly and say.. 'Its already 7 months sweetheart..' Porsche smile and kiss Vegas's lips softly and ask.. 'Where is Amihan and Alena?' Vegas then help Porsche to make a breakfast and say.. 'They are watching tv with Mae..' Porsche then say.. 'I really miss our friends in Lireo.. Vegas kiss his wife forehead and say..' I know sweetheart.. But I just want to think about us, our babies and our future baby.. 'Vegas kiss Porsche's belly and look at him with full of love.. Nampheung then appear and say..' Its seems that little Amihan and little Alena is hungry.. 'Porsche smile and help his little princess to sit down and feed her..Vegas then feed Alena slowly.. Porsche then ask..' Mae, where's our friends? I thought they will come today.. 'Nampheung smile at her son and say..' They are busy handling the institute sweetheart.. You should focus more on your self.. 'Nampheung rub Porsche's belly gently and feel the baby is kicking from the inside.. Porsche then say..' Let's eat mae.. Im hungry.. 'Vegas chuckle and reply back..' You always like that.. 'Vegas, Porsche, Nampheung along with the babies eat together..

After 15 minutes later..

Nampheung decide to go to institute.. Meanwhile Vegas is helping Porsche by putting the babies to sleep.. Porsche then walk towards the back yard and look at the sun and smile.. Vegas then see Porsche is standing at the back yard while looking at the sun.. Vegas then hug Porsche from behind and ask.. 'What are you thinking about hmm? Are you thinking about Hitano?' Porsche laugh at Vegas and say.. 'Even if it's true.. There's nothing I can do now..' Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'Its alright sweetheart.. Don't think too much alright.. Lireo is already safe from enemies.. The more important thing is you and our babies..' Porsche smile at Vegas and kiss his husband lips softly and say.. 'I feel really grateful and lucky to have you as my husband.. Thank you for everything sweetheart..' Vegas smile and hug Porsche and say.. 'You are my wife Porsche... You and our babies are everything to me..' Vegas rub Porsche's bell gently and kiss his lips softly again.. Porsche smile and say.. 'Our baby really love you Vegas..' Vegas hug Porsche and say.. 'Our baby is kicking again sweetheart..' Vegas smile and say.. 'Sweetheart..Let's go to our room.. You definitely need to rest..' Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and go in and rest..

A white owl then fly away after it's have been observing Vegas and Porsche...

Meanwhile at another place..

Queen Mitena pov..

Mitena is standing outside of her palace while waiting for her pet to return..

Mitena smile as she see her beloved owl finally return to Ice Kingdom and communicate with her

Mitena smile as she see her beloved owl finally return to Ice Kingdom and communicate with her.. Mitena then say.. 'Vegas and Porsche have a good life in human world.. What about Lireo?' The owl then communicate with Mitena again.. Mitena then say.. 'Don't worry too much my pet.. Its seems that my twin sister (Cassieopeia) finally won the battle with Etheria.. Now, this is the time that I've been waiting for.. It will be our turn to conquer Lireo...' Mitena then smirk evilly and say.. 'Just wait Cassieopeia..Another chaos will come up..'

To be continue....