Chapter 2

Pov..

Porsche, Kim and Vegas then sit together with Pirena, Amihan, Alena and Danaya along with Muros and Hitano in meeting room.. Meanwhile Mira is sleeping in her room.. Amihan then ask.. 'Porsche.. Do you mind to tell me.. What's happened to you?' Alena look at Porsche with a worry expression and say.. 'Their life are in danger Amihan.. We need to help them..' Danaya then ask as well.. 'What's going on Alena?Shall we call Nunong Imaw?' Imaw then appear and say 'Avisala sanggres.. 'All of them bow in front of Imaw.. Imaw then say..' I already know about their presence in our kingdom.. 'Porsche then say..' Mr Imaw.. Please show to me.. What is happening to my mom now.. 'Imaw nod and rise up his staff and say..' Please show to us what is happen to Porsche's mother.. 'The vision suddenly appear.. Porsche, Kim and Vegas feel shock as they see Kinn, Time, Tay and Pol in Etheria.. Porsche then say...' Vegas look! Thats our friends! 'Kim shake his head and reply back..' No way Porsche.. Our friends already dead!We already killed them in the previous battle! '

Alena then say..' Just now in hospital.. You mentioned Etheria.. What is going on Porsche? Please tell us so that we can understand everything..' Porsche then reply back..' Actually.. My friends and I went to the house..we decided to have a short trip.. That house is located in the woods... We thought that house are belong to no one.. But then.. There's a witch name Muriel appeared out of nowhere..All of us feel scared.. My friends started to die.. one by one..Only Me, Vegas, Kim, Tem, Thankhun and Arm are survived..While.. Kinn, Time, Tay and Pol were killed by Muriel.. They were resurrect by Muriel as a witch.. We managed to kill them in the battle.. But, the thing that we saw just now... 'Porsche suddenly stop talking as he feels a sharp pain through his chest.. Hitano then say..' Come on Porsche.. I will take you to the chamber so that you can rest.. 'Before Vegas and Kim could say any words.. Hitano help Porsche to get up and take him to the chamber..

Kim sigh frustratedly and look at Vegas and say..' Vegas.. We must find a way to help Mrs Nampheung.. 'Vegas then reply back..' The question is.. How? How are we going to get there Kim? We didn't even know about that place.. 'Kim then ask..' What is Etheria? 'Pirena, Amihan, Alena and Danaya looking at each other with a worry expression.. Muros then clear his throat and say..' Etheria is a kingdom who is ruled by Queen Avria.. She has a few guards with her.. Andorra and Asval.. And.. Your friends who already been killed by Muriel.. Also a part of her people..' Imaw then reply back.. 'Its true Muros.. Bathalumang (God) Ether is really good by using her magic.. She used her power to resurrect 4 of your friends and wipe their memories.. By so, They only remember about Etheria and Avria.. They won't remember anything about you two..including Porsche as well.. They will remain loyal only to Queen Avria..'Vegas then ask..' That means.. We are enemies in their eyes.. 'Pirena nod and say..' Yes Vegas.. Their weapon are powerful than us.. Even our gemstone isn't powerful enough to defeat them.. 'Kim message his head and ask..' What should we do now? 'Muros then reply back..' You, Vegas and Porsche need to train first.. Just like Sanggre Pirena said.. 'Its not easy to defeat them..'

Meanwhile in the chamber..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche and Hitano then enter the chamber and look around..

Porsche then put his belongings on the floor and say

Porsche then put his belongings on the floor and say.. 'Thank you so much sir.. I truly appreciate it..' Hitano smile and walk towards Porsche and hug his waist and look at him deeply.. Kim suddenly burst into the chamber and pull Hitano away from Porsche then punch Hitano's face and speak with a serious tone..' If you dare to do that again.. I will definitely kill you Hitano.. I don't care about who you are.. Please leave this chamber now..' Porsche feel shock and ask.. 'Kim.. Why did you do that?! Sir! Are you alright?' Kim then pull Porsche again and say.. 'Porsche.. Don't act like you know him! We just arrived here!' Vegas also come in and see Kim and Porsche are bickering and ask.. :What's going on here? 'Kim roll his eyes and say..' This man hug Porsche's waist! I saw it just now! 'Vegas then push Hitano away and about to punch him as well but got stop by Porsche immediately.. Porsche stand between them and say..' Vegas and Kim! Please stop this now! 'Porsche then say..' Even you and I had a sex.. Its doesn't mean you can control me! You too Kim! 'Vegas and Kim feel shock and look at Porsche.. Porsche then say..' Please leave us now! 'Hitano then say..' You heard him.. Leave this chamber now or I call another guard to drag you both out.. 'Vegas and Kim roll their eyes and leave Porsche's chamber.. Hitano then lock the door and say..' Thank you for doing that.. Is it true that you already have a sex with one of them? 'Porsche nod slowly and say..' Im sorry about them sir.. Please forgive them..'Hitano then hug Porsche's waist again and ask..' Are you a human? Or an Ivtre? (Spirit).. You look beautiful and handsome.. 'Porsche chuckle and reply back..' Well.. If im a ghost.. I won't be standing right in front of you sir.. 'Hitano then pull Porsche to sit on the bed and say..' No need be so formal...Just call me Hitano.. 'Porsche then say..' But, you are Lireo's soldier.. Hitano smile again and say.. 'Yes.. Its true.. But there's only 2 of us in here.. So, just call me Hitano, alright?' Porsche smile and nod in respond.. Hitano pull Porsche close towards him and say.. 'I promise I will protect you Porsche.. Just stay close to me..We will figure out how to go to Etheria and save your Ina(Mother).. Porsche feel worry all of a sudden and reply back..' I need to do something Hitano.. My mother was a witch hunters.. She had a few members with her and with that, we managed to defeat Muriel and her friends.. And.. My friends as well..' Hitano frown and ask.. 'Did you say Muriel?' Porsche nod and ask again.. 'What's the matter Hitano?' Hitano hold Porsche's hand and kiss Porsche's lips shortly and say.. 'Nothing Porsche.. Its nothing.. Don't worry..' Porsche feel shock with Hitano action and touch his lips and say.. 'I hope you don't do that anymore Hitano.. Vegas and I are partners.. I can't choose between him and Kim.. And now you also interfere.. Please don't do that anymore..' Hitano hug Porsche and say.. 'Im always here if you need me.. I will leave you so that you can rest..' Hitano then kiss Porsche's lips again and leave his chamber.. Porsche touch his lips and feel Hitano's warm breath is still there.. Porsche quickly shake his head and say.. 'Porsche.. You can't fell in love with him.. He is a ghost! Yes.. He is a ghost.. I should get some sleep now..' Porsche sigh and take off his shoes and lay down on the bed.. Porsche then smile a little as he remember about Hitano and fall asleep..