Chapter 6

Next day..

Porsche pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and see Vegas is sitting beside him and say.. 'Vegas..' Vegas then ask with a worry tone.. 'Sweetheart? Are you alright?' Porsche hiss in pain as he is trying to move.. Vegas then say.. 'Sweetheart.. Don't move first...' Porsche look at Vegas and say.. 'You can hate me Vegas.. Because I betrayed you..' Vegas then reply back.. 'Hitano is fine Porsche.. Don't worry about him..' Porsche then kiss Vegas's hand and say.. 'Im sorry!' Vegas stroke Porsche's head gently and say.. 'Its not your fault Porsche.. You and Hitano still can be friends.. And about Kim.. He is practicing with Muros and Aquil.. About Hitano.. He already left Lireo..' Porsche then reply back.. 'Maybe I need to keep my distance from him..' Vegas then help Porsche to get up and say.. 'Sweetheart.. I need to change your bandage..' Porsche smile a little and ask.. 'Where is the sanggres?' Vegas then reply back.. 'Sanggres are having a breakfast.. Those 4 Sanggres are really worried about you.. Especially Amihan..' Suddenly.. There's a door knock.. Vegas then say.. 'Come in!' Someone open the door and say.. 'Im sorry if I disturb you both..' Porsche smile as he see Amihan with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water with a medicine..

Vegas also smile a little and say

Vegas also smile a little and say.. 'Its seems you already change your outfits Queen Amihan..' Amihan chuckle and put the food and water on the table and reply back.. 'Unless you want to see me in battle outfits again Vegas..' Porsche then say.. 'Im truly sorry for causing a trouble Queen Amihan... I promise.. I will leave Lireo after everything is settle..' Vegas then say.. 'I need to recharge my energy sweetheart.. I will be right back..' Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and leave Porsche in Amihan's care.. Amihan then take a porridge bowl and feed Porsche.. Porsche start to feel embarrassed and say.. 'I beg you a pardon Queen Amihan.. But I can eat that porridge by myself..' Amihan shake her head slowly and continue to feed Porsche.. Porsche smile and eat the porridge slowly and reply back.. 'Wow.. Its really delicious..' Amihan blush and say.. 'Is it really good Porsche? Because.. Im the one who made it...' Amihan blush even more.. Porsche chuckle and take a spoon then feed Amihan too.. Amihan smile a little and nod in respond.. Porsche wipe Amihan's lips softly and say.. 'You are a queen but you still eat like a baby..' Amihan smile and continue to feed Porsche.. Porsche eat the porridge until finish..

Meanwhile.. Pirena, Alena and Danaya secretly peak from the outside and giggle together.. Alena whisper to Pirena and say..' They look so romantic.. 'Danaya then say..' God.. Here you go again Alena.. 'Pirena smile and say..' Come on.. We shouldn't suppose to disturb them.. '3 of the sanggres turn around and feel shock as they see Kim is standing in front of them with a serious expression on his face.. Kim then ask..' What are you 3 doing in front of Porsche's chamber? 'Danaya put her finger on Kim's lips.. As giving him a signal to keep quite.. Alena then say..' You shouldn't suppose to be here Kim.. Amihan is taking care of Porsche now.. Vegas is having a breakfast.. You should join Vegas at the main hall for breakfast..' Kim feel his anger rise up and walk away from them.. Danaya then ask.. 'Why that man always aggressive? Its really creep me out..' Pirena sigh slowly and say.. 'That's because Kim really love Porsche.. But.. Porsche only consider Kim as his friend.. Don't forget that Hitano had to leave Lireo because of Kim..' Alena then feel worry all of a sudden and say.. 'I hope Hitano will be doing fine..' Pirena then hold her sisters hand and walk away from the chamber..

Amihan then help Porsche to clean his wounds and ask.. 'Porsche.. Can I ask you a favour? Its not as a queen but as a friend...' Porsche nod and ask back.. 'What is it Queen Amihan?' Amihan then reply back.. 'Can you please take care of your self? Im really worried about you..' Porsche smile and say.. 'Don't worry.. I know how to handle myself.. Its just.. Everything is already out of control.. All I think is about my mother.. I don't know what will happen if I lost her.. I love my mother very much.. My mother is my heaven Your Majesty.. If anything happen to her.. I won't be able to forgive myself.. 'Amihan' s tears slowly fall out from her eyes.. Porsche feel shock and gentle wipe those tears away and say.. 'A beautiful woman shouldn't suppose to cry like this.. You are a queen.. Your people need you..' Amihan bring Porsche's hand towards her cheek and kiss Porsche's palm gently.. Porsche smile and say.. 'I will be fine.. I promise.. You should go..I need to get some rest..' Amihan nod slowly and leave Porsche by his own..

Once Amihan leave the chamber.. Amihan then swear to herself.. 'Gof.. Amihan.. What have you done?! You are a queen! You can't do that!' Amihan smile when he remember Porsche's warm touch on her cheek.. Amihan slowly touch her cheek and smile again then walk away.. Hitano pop out his head and see Amihan is already gone and quickly walk towards Porsche's chamber and peak from the outside and see Porsche is resting.. Hitano then go in and close the door slowly and sit in front of Porsche.. Porsche open his eyes and feel shock as he see Hitano is already sitting right in front of him.. Hitano smile and ask.. 'How are you feeling hmm?' Porsche then reply back.. 'This wound means nothing.. Don't worry about me sir..' Hitano then take Porsche's hand and kiss it gently and say.. 'I thought I already lost you Porsche.. Im so scared yesterday..' Porsche touch Hitano's cheek and say.. 'Look at me..' Hitano then look into Porsche's beautiful eyes deeply.. Porsche then say.. 'Im so sorry.. I couldn't stop Kim yesterday.. He has been aggressive lately..' Hitano smile and reply back.. 'Im sorry too Porsche.. I can't stop myself from having a sex with you.. Your personality manage to steal my heart..' Porsche shake his head and say.. 'Please be safe Hitano.. Wherever you go.. Please take care of your self'.. Hitano nod and kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'I must go now.. Please take care of your self too Porsche..' Porsche try to hold his tears and nod.. Hitano then jump out from the window.. Porsche wipe his tears and lay down on the bed.. Vegas then return and say.. 'Hello sweetheart..' Porsche smile at him and reply back.. 'Hey sweetheart.. How is the breakfast?' Vegas smile and reply back.. 'The breakfast is good..' Porsche suddenly remember about Kim and ask.. 'Have you seen Kim?' Vegas shake his head and say.. 'No sweetheart.. What's wrong hmm? Do you want to see him?' Porsche then say.. 'Sweetheart.. Please come near me and give me a hug..' Vegas nod and climb on the bed and hug Porsche gently and ask again.. 'Are you alright?' Porsche then say.. 'I really miss mae.. What if something bad happens to her Vegas..?' Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and touch their foreheads and reply back.. 'Porsche.. If you allow me.. I will go to Etheria with Kim and others.. We will have another battle until we success.. So that we can bring your mother and our friends back..' Cassieopeia suddenly appear and say.. 'Its not that easy Vegas, Porsche..'