Chapter 7

In Etheria..

Avria is sitting on the throne chair with a wine glass in her hands.. Suddenly.. Time and Tay appear and kneel infront of Avria.. Asval then ask.. 'How is it? 'Tay then answers back..' Please forgive us! We already failed! Kinn and Pol already dead.. But we managed to striked Porsche and those Sanggres! 'Nampheung then yell..' What have you done to him?! I want to see my son!! 'Let us go!!' Andorra then slap Nampheung's face until her lips is bleeding.. Big then yell..'Stop it bastard!!' Asval growl in anger and cut Big's neck.. Ken then yell... 'Big!!' Fuck off your bastard!!'Macau and Chay turn to the other side and cry in silence.. Nampheung then yell..' Let us go!! 'Avria laugh evilly and ask..' Why should I do that huh? You already killed Muriel!! You already killed my little sister!! 'Ken then manage to untie the rope and start to strike them with the weapon.. Time and Tay use their power to strike Ken until he thrown backwards.. Ken then fall on the ground and feel his breath is stuck..

Suddenly.. Muros, Aquil and Kim then appear and strike them.. Avria then say.. 'Pashnea!! Kill those soldiers!!' Amihan, Pirena, Alena and Danaya also appear and start to strike the others.. Nampheung feel shock as she see Kim and others.. Macau also manage to untie the rope and throw the sword towards Nampheung and say.. 'Aunty! Here!' Nampheung grab the sword and start to fight them.. Andorra then use her power and start to control over them and say.. 'I command you all to fight with each others!'All of them start to fight with each other while Avria use her voice and sing.. Suddenly, Vegas appear and strike them using his fire gem and throw the sword towards Asval..The other soldiers strike Vegas.. Vegas avoid those strikes and strike Avria and Andorra.. The sanggres then look at each other with a confuse expression.. Aquil then yell... 'Exta sectu!! Aktou!!!' (Get ready! Fight!!).. The sanggres start to fight again.. Macau and Chay along with Ken, Nampheung, Arm, Tem and Thankhun also fight against the Etherian..

Meanwhile in Lireo..

Porsche pov..

Porsche wake up slowly and see Hitano is sleeping beside him.. Porsche then smile softly and about to get up but got stop by Hitano.. Hitano then say.. 'Vegas asked me to take care of you.. Those Sanggres went to Etheria.. They are having a battle with Etherian soldiers.. Porsche then say..' I need to go now! My mother needs me!'Hitano hug Porsche from behind and say..' I won't let you to leave Porsche! 'Porsche then say..' I must go.. Please Hitano.. 'Hitano pull Porsche close towards him and kiss his lips softly and say..' Im here Porsche.. Im here with you.. Don't worry.. Everything will be fine.. I promise you.. 'Porsche then say..' Hitano.. 'Hitano stroke Porsche's head gently and say..' You need to rest.. Im here Porsche.. Im right here.. 'Porsche then close his eyes and pretend to be sleeping... Hitano smile at Porsche and close his eyes and continue sleeping..

Porsche open his eyes slowly and get down from the bed slowly without making any noise and escape from the chamber... Hitano then open his eyes and notice that Porsche is already dissappear.. Hitano quickly get up and leave Porsche's chamber and look out for Porsche.. Hitano then noticed Porsche is running away and yell.. 'Porsche! Don't run!' Porsche quickly run away from Hitano while hiss in pain.. Hitano use his ivtre power to dissappear.. Porsche feel shock as Hitano appear in front of him and look at him with an anger.. Porsche then say.. 'H.. Hitano..' Hitano surround Porsche until Porsche's back body accidentally hit the tree.. Hitano then lean in and say.. 'You really looking for trouble Porsche.. Don't regret it if I punish you later..' Hitano then kiss Porsche's lips softly and touch their foreheads.. Porsche then say.. 'I must go Hitano.. I can't stay here...'
Hitano then carry Porsche in his arms and teleport back to Lireo.. Hitano then go to the into Porsche's chamber and put him on the bed... Hitano then close the door and lock it.. Porsche then say.. 'H.. Hitano..' Hitano then turn around and look at Porsche with serious expression and ask.. 'Didn't I tell you not to escape hmm?' Hitano then take off Porsche's pants and underwear and put it on the floor.. Hitano then say.. 'You make me feel crazy Porsche...'Porsche then say..' Hitano.. 'Hitano then say...' Help me.. 'Porsche smile and help to take off Hitano's pants and underwear and put it aside as well...Hitano massage Porsche's junior gently and kiss Porsche's lips deeply.. Porsche close his eyes and moan between the kiss and say..'Aaaah.. Hitano.. Aaaah...'Hitano then say..' Im here sweetheart.. Im right here... 'Porsche then say...' Hitano... Please... 'Hitano smile at him and say...' Say it sweetheart... 'Porsche then moan again and say....' More.. Aaaah.. Hitano.. Please.. More... Mmmhh.. 'Hitano kiss Porsche's stomach and slowly lick his junior... Porsche stroke Hitano's head and say...' Hitano.. Mmmhh.. 'Hitano suck Porsche's junior and make Porsche cum into his mouth...

Porsche then say..' Please.. Hitano.. Aaaah.. Stop this.. We can't do this anymore.. 'Hitano kiss Porsche's lips deeply and smile at him then ask..' Why? 'Porsche take a deep breath and say..' I chose Vegas.. He is the 1st person to have a sex with me.. 'Porsche then push Hitano away from him and say..' Only Vegas can touch me.. 'Porsche quickly wear his underwear and pants and reply it with a serious tone..' You are just a friend to me Hitano...I feel guilty because I betrayed Vegas once.. You and Kim are just a friend to me.. Nothing more than that.. I know you love me but...I can't leave Vegas.. Vegas.. Is my man.. Not you..' Porsche hiss in pain and say..' Im truly sorry Hitano.. But I can't give the thing that you're looking for from me.. I need to go now.. And please leave my chamber.. 'Porsche take his sword and dissappear.. Hitano feel his eyes are wet and ask..' So.. this is it Porsche?'Hitano also wear his underwear and pants and dissappear as well..