Chapter 4

In Ethria..

Pov..

Nampheung, Big, Ken, Macau and Chay finally wake up from their sleep.. Thankhun, Arm and Tem also wake up as they hear a familiar voice.. Kinn then say.. 'Wake up guys' All of them feel shock as they see Kinn, Time, Tay and Pol are standing right in front of them.. Arm then ask.. 'Pol? Is this really you?!' Arm quickly hug Pol but got push away until Arm fall on the ground.. Arm feel shock by Pol action and ask.. 'Pol.. Don't you remember me? Is me! Arm!' Nampheung then say.. 'You guys already dead!' Macau and Chay also feel confused and look at each other.. Avria then appear and say.. 'Well.. Aren't they looking great? They are here because of Bathalumang Ether..With her power.. 4 of them got resurrected.. Not only that.. Ether also wipe their memories..and that makes them remember nothing! Hahaha!!' Thankun then yell.. 'Let us go!' Kinn slap Thankhun then say.. 'Don't you dare to shout!' Tem kick Pol away from them and say.. 'Release us bastard!' Tem and Arm are trying his best to untie the rope but fail... Suddenly, Asval appear and say.. 'Pashnea!!I fail to capture Porsche! That Hitano is always disturbing!' Nampheung then say.. 'Stay away from my son! Stay away from Kim and Vegas! Dont do anything to them! Leave them alone!' Andorra slap Nampheung's face to make her silent.. Macau and Chay then get up and try to fight those soldier but fail as well.. Asval point his axe towards them and say..' Stay silent or die!! 'Avria roll her eyes and drink her wine and start to singing.. All of them yell and cover their ears.. Tem then say..' Cover your ears!! 'Pol then say..' Soldier! Guard this place! Don't let them escape! '

Meanwhile in Lireo (Porsche's chamber)

Porsche is avoid Hitano's gaze at him and say..' Thank you for this sir.. You may leave now.. 'Hitano grit his teeth and look at Porsche with a serious expression.. Porsche flinch as he see Hitano slowly crawling on top of him.. Porsche feel his breath is stuck and ask..' S.. Sir... W.. What are you doing...'Hitano lean in and touch their foreheads and ask' Are you trying to test me hmm? 'Porsche then moan slowly as Hitano kiss his neck gently.. Porsche then say..' Sir.. Please.. Just leave me alone... 'Hitano kiss Porsche's lips softly and ask..' Is this how you treat me after I help you out in the forest? 'Porsche is about to ask but stop as Hitano kiss him again and again.. Hitano keep kissing Porsche and say..' I won't let you to speak Porsche... You already owe me... 'Porsche then say..' I didn't owe you anything sir Hitano... 'Porsche then look at Hitano deeply.. Hitano smirk a little and kiss Porsche's cheek gently and expose his shoulder and kiss it.. Porsche then say..' Sir... Don't... Please... '

Hitano then say..' Im sorry Porsche.. I don't think I will be able to stop once I do this.. One thing that you should know.. If I really love someone... I won't play around..' Hitano take off Porsche's pants and underwear and see Porsche's junior is already stiff.. Hitano pour some oils and massage Porsche's juniors while looking at him.. Porsche close his eyes and moan slowly..' Aaaah... H.. Hitano... 'Hitano smile and kiss Porsche's lips softly and push him to lay down on the bed... Porsche stroke Hitano' s cheek gently and kiss his forehead and help to take off Hitano's clothes as well.. Hitano take off Porsche's clothes.. Hitano then say.. 'Porsche..' Porsche then look at Hitano and say.. 'They will hear us...' Hitano smile and say.. 'No.. They won't.. This room is sound proof..' Porsche moan again as Hitano massage his junior again and again.. Porsche then say..'Hitano... Aaaah.. Mmmhh..' Hitano smile and say.. 'Its alright.. You will be fine Porsche.. I promise..' Hitano put Porsche's legs on his shoulder and slowly thrust him.. Porsche look at Hitano while Hitano thrust him.. Hitano then say.. 'My beautiful man..' Porsche hug Hitano's neck as a support and moan even more... Porsche then say.. 'Hitano...' Hitano help Porsche to sit on him and continue to thrust him even more.. Porsche kiss Hitano's lips softly and hug him tight.. Porsche say.. Aaaah.. Aaaah.. Hitano... 'Hitano kiss Porsche's lips deeply and say..'Im sorry Porsche...' Porsche nod and hug Hitano again and release it.. Hitano also release it in Porsche..