Chapter 10

In Etheria..

Kim pov...

Kim is drinking his wine while thinking about Porsche.. Avria then walk towards Kim and say.. 'No need to think about Porsche.. Kim.. He never interested in you.. The fact is, Porsche choose Vegas and Hitano as his partners..' Kim drink his wine and ask.. 'Only I can have Porsche, Avria..' Andorra then reply back.. 'Porsche only considered you as his friend Kim Kimhan.. No need to be so naive.. Just focus on our goal.. We need to destroy Lireo.. Lireo should belong to us!' Time then ask.. 'What's our next move Hara Avria?' Avria smirk and reply back.. 'We will gather more people to become our allies then we will have a battle with Lireo again.. Kill them all Time..' Time nod and say.. 'Me, Tay and Asval will look for a new aliies my queen..' Avria nod and allow them to go.. Avria then stroke Kim's cheek and say.. 'Choose who is your enemy Kim.. Choose wisely..' Avria smirk and leave Kim alone..follow up by Andorra..

Meanwhile in Sapiro..

Porsche pov..

In Porsche's dream...

Porsche is walking at the garden that cover with white lily.. Suddenly.. Porsche feel a soft touch on his shoulder.. Porsche turn around and smile softly as he see his beloved father is looking at him with a soft expression and ask.. 'Porsche, my son.. What are you doing here hmm?' Porsche smile and reply back.. 'I want to stay here Pho.. I don't want to come back.. Im tired Pho..' Pat touch Porsche's shoulder again and ask.. 'Who is going to take care of your mother Porsche?She really needs you at home.. Besides.. You aren't alone..' Porsche then look around and say.. 'Only 2 of us are here.. Pho..' Pat smile at Porsche and touch Porsche's stomach gently and say.. 'You have a baby inside here.. And.. Someone is waiting for you as well.. He is right behind you..' Porsche turn around and see Vegas .. Vegas walk towards Porsche and kiss Porsche's stomach and say.. 'I promise sweetheart.. I will take care of you and our baby..' Porsche feels his tears fall out from his eyes and hug Vegas .. Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'Come on sweetheart.. Let's go back...' Porsche hug his father and say.. 'We will leave now.. Until we meet again Pho krub..' Pat smile and dissappear.. Vegas hold Porsche's hand and dissappear as well..

*dream end*

Porsche open his eyes slowly and see Hitano is sleeping beside him.. Hitano then wake up as well and ask.. 'Porsche..? Sweetheart?' Porsche touch his stomach and say... 'Hitano..' Hitano then see a flower in Porsche's palm and say.. 'You have a baby in there Porsche..' Don't worry Im right here..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'Where is Vegas? Where am I?' Hitano smile at Porsche and say.. 'I put Vegas under a sleeping spell.. He want to take you back to human world.. But I didn't allow it..' Porsche stroke Hitano's cheek and say.. 'I need to go back to human world Hitano.. I can't stay here..' Hitano then say.. 'You are carrying a baby in there .. No way I will let you to leave Sapiro..' Porsche then say.. 'Vegas need to know about this..' Porsche hiss in pain as he try to get up.. A soldier suddenly run towards Hitano and Porsche then say.. 'Hadezar.. Please protect this man! Etherian soldiers are here!' Hitano then curse.. 'Pashnea!' Porsche then appear his sword and shock as he see Kim.. Kim then say.. 'Well.. I've heard that you are pregnant with Vegas's baby..' Hitano then say.. 'Don't you dare to do anything to him Kim.. Or else.. I will kill you.. Don't forget.. Im a Hadezar now..' Porsche then see some soldiers start to surround them.. Porsche start to attack them using his air gem and fight.. Kim then fight with Hitano.. Hitano then yell..' Porsche! Sweetheart! 'Porsche ignore Hitano and focus on the fight.. Porsche start to feel weak and continue to fight.. Porsche then speak in his heart..' Vegas.. Please come to Sapiro.. Im here with Hitano.. Me and our baby are in danger.. Please help us! 'Porsche continue to fight and groan in pain as one of the soldiers strike Porsche's stomach.. Hitano feel shock and yell..' No!! Porsche!! Bastard!! 'Porsche kneel while holding his bleeding stomach and strike them with his sword.. Kim point his sword towards Porsche and say..' That baby should suppose to be mine! Not belong to Vegas! 'Porsche cry and ask..' Why Kim... Why are you doing this to me? 'Kim laugh evilly and say..' You know I love you Porsche.. But you choose this stupid Hadezar and that Vegas! Just wait Porsche! Our battle isn't over yet! 'Kim then dissappear along with Etherian soldiers.. Porsche noticed that there's a blood coming out from his legs and say..' Sweetheart.. I need to take you back to Lireo.. Sanggres need to know about this.. Vegas as well.. 'Hitano then carry Porsche in his arms and teleport back to Lireo..

In Lireo..

Amihan pov..

Amihan is standing near the balcony while thinking about Porsche.. Vegas then appear and ask..' Amihan.. Where is Porsche? 'Before Amihan could answer.. A pixie fly towards Amihan while crying.. Amihan frown and ask..' Muyak? 'What happen? Why are you crying?!' Muyak sobbing and reply back.. 'P.. Porsche! He is back with H.. Hitano.. B.. but.. P.. Porsche l.. lost the baby! It's V.. Vegas's baby!' Amihan and Vegas feel very shock and look at each other.. Vegas quickly go out and feel shock as he see Porsche is bleeding with a blood coming out from his legs.. Porsche crying and say..' Vegas! '.. Porsche is about to get up but quickly got hold by Vegas.. Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'Its ok sweetheart.. Its ok..' Vegas cry while hugging Porsche.. Alena and Danaya along with Pirena also crying.. Amihan feel speechless and look at Cassieopeia and ask.. 'Cassieopeia.. What happened in Lireo...' Hitano then reply back.. 'Kim was there with Etherian soldiers.. He knows that Porsche is pregnant with Vegas's child.. He is angry about Vegas.. Kim also said that.. That baby should belong to him not Vegas.. Vegas feel his anger rise up and say..' Sweetheart.... Look at me.. 'Porsche hug Vegas neck and cry even harder...Vegas kiss Porsche's lips softly and say..' No matter what happens.. We always together sweetheart.. We will finish this fight together.. 'Porsche then say.. Its hurt Vegas...' Danaya summon her gemstone and heal Porsche stomach.. Alena feel very sorry towards Porsche and say.. 'Vegas...please take Porsche back to human world.. About Etherian.. We will handle them..' Porsche then say.. 'Take me back sweetheart.. I don't want to be here..'Vegas nod and help Porsche to get up and teleport to human world..