Chapter 9

Meanwhile in Lireo..

Pov..

Amihan, Pirena, Alena and Danaya finally arrives along with Cassieopeia, Muros and Aquil.. Imaw walk towards them and ask.. 'What happened? Where's Hitano? And.. Where's Porsche?' All of them turn into a silent.. Suddenly, Hitano appear with Porsche in his arms and say.. 'Sanggre Danaya..' Amihan feel shock and yell.. 'Oh no! Porsche!! Hitano.. What happen to him?!' Hitano then reply back.. 'He is willing to die for Lireo and for his love ones.. Also for me.. He wants to become an ivtre so that he can kill those hadezar..I have a feeling  that we will going to have another battle with them..' Danaya summon her gemstone and try to heal Porsche but fail.. Hitano shake his head and say..' Sanggre! Please try again!This man can't die! 'Cassieopeia touch Hitano's shoulder and take out a potion from her pocket and say..' Bring Porsche back to his chamber Hitano.. He must drink that potion.. It will take time for him to be heal.. Vegas suddenly appear and feel shock as he see Porsche is unconscious.. Vegas then ask..' What happened to him?.. 'Hitano then reply back..' He got slashed.. Front and back... 'Amihan cry and kneel infront of Hitano and say..' Porsche.. 'Amihan stroke Porsche's head gently and say..' Vegas.. Please help Hitano to take Porsche back to his chamber.. Vegas then say.. 'No..I will take him back to human world...Porsche didn't belong here anymore.. From now on.. I will be the one who will take care of Porsche.. Hitano refuse it immediately and say..' I won't let you take him away Vegas..

Vegas then ask back.. 'And then what Hitano? You going to let Porsche suffer again because of you huh?! Amihan and Alena starts to feel worry and look at Muros and Aquil for help.. Muros then say..' Hitano.. I understand that you want Porsche to stay here with us.. But you need to think about Porsche's safety.. Their mission is to join us so that they can save Porsche's mother.. Their mission is already completed Hitano... The only places that safe for Porsche is a human world...His mother needs him.. His mother already waiting for him.. 'Pirena notice Porsche's face getting pale and say..' Porsche really need to rest Hitano.. Until when you going to hold him here? 'Vegas look at Hitano with a serious expression and say...' You should feel lucky because I didn't kill you...Kim already got brainwash by those evils.. You already became a hadezar Hitano.. That means.. You are the only one who can kill those Etherian.. I didn't want you to involve Porsche in this matter.. Like Muros said.. Our mission is already completed.. We must return to human world.. We also want to have a normal life.. Please understand Hitano.. 'Hitano strike Vegas with his power.. Everyone feel shock with Hitano actions.. Hitano put a spell on Vegas and make him sleep.. Hitano quickly catch Vegas in his arms and say..' I will take Porsche with me Queen Amihan..Somewhere that is safe for both of us..' Cassieopeia then reply back.. 'Are you going to take Porsche to Sapiro, Hitano?' Amihan then say.. 'Go and take Porsche to Sapiro, Hitano.. Use your magic to shield him from danger.. I will come later..' Hitano look at Muros and Aquil then say.. 'Take Vegas back to his chamber.. Once he wake up.. He won't remember anything about this matter..' Muros and Aquil then help to take Vegas back to his chamber.. Hitano then say.. 'I will go to Sapiro now.. I will see you there later Amihan..' Hitano carry Porsche in his arms and teleport to Sapiro..

In Sapiro

Hitano pov

Hitano pov..

Hitano finally arrives in Sapiro with unconscious Porsche in his arms.. Sapiro's soldiers then see Hitano and say..' King Raquim! Mr Hitano is here with someone! '

Raquim then come out from the palace and shock to see Hitano and Porsche along with his daughter, Amihan

Raquim then come out from the palace and shock to see Hitano and Porsche along with his daughter, Amihan.. Raquim then ask.. 'Amihan.. Anak.. What are you doing here hmm? And who is Hitano carrying?' Amihan quickly kneel infront of Raquim and say.. 'Father! Please help us! Porsche's life is in danger!' Raquim then pull Amihan to stand up and say.. 'Come.. Let's bring him inside..' Hitano nod then bring Porsche inside and reply back.. 'Porsche really injured King Raquim.. He need a lot of rest now..' Raquim then say.. 'Come Hitano.. Let's bring him to the chamber..' Hitano then bring Porsche to the chamber follow up by Amihan from behind.. Hitano then put Porsche slowly on the bed and sit beside him while holding his hands.. Amihan look at Porsche with a worry expression and say..' Father.. Please allow Porsche to stay here until he is fully recover..Cassieopeia already gave Porsche a potion.. but Cassieopeia also said that it will take a time for Porsche to recover..' Raquim sigh slowly and ask.. 'What's happening anak? (Daughter).. Hitano take a deep breath and say..' Sanggre Alena and Sanggre Mira brought a 3 human to Lireo.. Kim, Vegas and Porsche.. But Kim is already got brainwash by those Etherian.. We involved in a battle with Etherian just now.. 'Amihan then say..' The reason why Porsche is in Lireo is because of his mother.. His mother got captured by Queen Avria.. She wants to seek a revenge on Porsche's mother because she already killed Muriel.. Avria's younger sister.. And now.. Porsche's mother is already safe in human world.. But not for Porsche.. Porsche got slashed front and back, Father.. Please help him.. Please give him a potion or something so that Porsche can recover again.. 'Hitano stroke Porsche's head and say..' Just now.. Vegas want to take Porsche back but I didn't allow it King Raquim.. Because, I know those Etherian will come to human world to look for Porsche.. 'Raquim nod and say..' Don't worry.. We will help to take care of Porsche.. And as for you Hitano.. Since when you become as a hadezar? 'Amihan then reply back..' Hitano got killed in the battle as well Father.. But Lord Arde gave him a 2nd chance so that Hitano can return as a hadezar.. Asval said that.. Those Etherian are hadezar.. And only hadezar can kill a hadezar, Father.. As for Porsche.. He is willing to die for his love ones and for Lireo.. As a queen.. I don't want that to happen.. I really care about Porsche, Father.. Please keep him safe in Sapiro.. 'Raquim smile and stroke Amihan' s head gently and say.. 'Don't worry Amihan.. I will help to look after Porsche..' Amihan look at Hitano and say.. 'Hitano.. It will the best if you stay here with Porsche.. If anything.. Please report to me straight away.. Do you understand?' Hitano nod and say.. 'I will Queen Amihan..' Amihan nod and teleport back to Lireo leaving Hitano with Porsche and Raquim in the chamber.. Raquim then get up and say.. 'I will ask a maid to make a porridge and prepare a medicine for Porsche.. You can sleep with him, Hitano.. For Porsche's safety..' Hitano bow his head and say.. 'Thank you so much King Raquim for your benevolence..' Raquim smile at Hitano and say.. 'Even you are a hadezar now.. Your heart can't lie Hitano.. You really love this man..' Hitano nod and say.. 'I will take care of Porsche.. Don't worry..' Raquim then nod in respond and leave the chamber..