Chapter 12

Porsche pov..

Porsche is busy cooking at the kitchen.. Suddenly.. There's a pair of arms hugging him from behind.. Porsche smile as he see Vegas and say.. 'You should sleep more sweetheart..' Vegas kiss Porsche's shoulder gently and ask.. 'Did Hitano come here just now hmm? Vegas kiss Porsche's cheek and look at him.. Porsche continue cooking without answering Vegas question.. Vegas turn Porsche slowly towards him and lift up Porsche's chin and their eyes meet.. Porsche then say..' Yes... Hitano came here just now.. Vegas kiss Porsche's lips softly and ask again.. Did you have a sex with Hitano?' Porsche nod slowly and avoid 'Vegas' gaze on him.. Porsche look at 'Vegas' and notice something is strange about him and ask.. 'Are you alright?' 'Vegas' then suddenly slap Porsche's face until he fall on the floor.. 'Vegas' slap Porsche's face again until his lips is bleeding.. Porsche then yell.. 'Vegas!Stop it!' 'Vegas' laugh evilly and ask.. 'Stop huh?' You think Im going to let you escape after you had a sex with Hitano twice?!! 'Suddenly.. Vegas come down and feel shock as he see Kim abuse Porsche and yell..' Damn you Kim! Let him go!! 'Vegas strike Kim using his fire gem and rush towards Porsche and pull Porsche close to him.. Porsche cry behind Vegas and hide his face.. Vegas then say..' I know that Porsche have a sex with Hitano.. You think that Im stupid Kim? At least.. Hitano isn't like you! Even I didn't like him.. At very least.. Hitano isn't like you!!' Kim strike Vegas using his earth gem but got stop by Porsche immediately.. Porsche strike Kim using his air gem and appear his sword and point it to Kim and say..' You already made me lose the baby.. What else do you want from me Kim Kimhan?!! 'Kim then laugh evilly at Porsche and say..' You should suppose to be with me! Not him! 'While pointing to Vegas..

Vegas then strangle Kim and say...' If you dare to come here again Kim, I swear I will destroy the rest of Etheria! 'Porsche slap Kim's face and say..' Stay away from us Kim.. You are no longer my friend but more to enemy now! Enjoy your day in Etheria while you can... Because.. Vegas and I will prepare for the next battle with Etherian!! 'Porsche strike Kim and open the portal and kick Kim into the portal and close it.. Porsche kneel on the floor and cry again.. Vegas also kneel infront of Porsche and hug him and ask..' Did he abuse you sweetheart? I want to see it'.. Porsche shake his head gently and kiss Vegas's lips softly and cry again...Vegas help Porsche to stand up and carry him then teleport to their bedroom and put Porsche to lay down on the bed.. Vegas then lay down beside Porsche and say.. 'I must be put under a sleeping spell by Hitano again.. But one thing that Hitano didn't know is.. I still can feel his presence..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'But how?'

Vegas kiss Porsche's lips softly and reply back.. 'I have my own way sweetheart..' Porsche suddenly hear his stomach growl.. Vegas laugh at him and say.. 'Wait here.. I will go to the kitchen and continue cooking..' Porsche then say.. 'Can I eat something else sweetheart?'.. Porsche look into Vegas's eyes deeply.. Vegas smirk and kiss Porsche's neck and shoulder and say.. 'Porsche..' Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and bite Vegas lower lips and deepen their kiss.. Vegas smile and push Porsche to lay down and take off Porsche's pants and underwear then throw it on the floor.. Porsche smile at Vegas and say.. 'Go ahead sweetheart..' Vegas take out an oil and pour it on Porsche's junior and start to massage it gently.. Porsche close his eyes and moan heavily.. 'Sweetheart.. Aaaah.. Baby..' Vegas kiss Porsche's forehead and continue to massage Porsche's junior again and again.. Vegas then start to suck Porsche's junior and make Porsche moan again.. Porsche stroke Vegas's head and say.. 'Mmmhh.. More.. Please..' Vegas then put Porsche's leg on his shoulder and start to thrust Porsche slowly.. Porsche then hug Vegas as a support and kiss Vegas's lips deeply.. Vegas continue to thrust Porsche again and again.. Vegas release it inside of Porsche and help Porsche to sit on him.. Porsche hug Vegas's neck and kiss Vegas deeply.. Vegas then bite Porsche's chest and neck gently.. Porsche moan again and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Aaaah..' Vegas touch their foreheads and chuckle softly between the kiss.. Porsche then say.. 'I know you are mad at me about Hitano.. Im truly sorry na krub..' Vegas then say.. 'We can have a lot of sex because we are partners..' Porsche then reply back.. 'I only have a sex with Hitano.. Even though I said I love him.. But.. I didn't say that Hitano will be my partner.. Because my beloved  is one and only one.. Vegas Theerapanyakul..' Vegas smile and kiss Porsche deeply and say.. 'We must go to Etheria sweetheart..' Porsche keep hugging Vegas's neck and say.. 'We need to help Queen Amihan..'

Vegas nod and ask.. 'Do you still remember when Asval said that a hadezar can kill a hadezar.. That means.. We will fight until our last breath.. We fight until we die.. Once we die.. We will become a spirit.. That's the only way we can kill those Etherian' s Hadezar..and that's the only way we can help Queen Amihan and others.. 'Porsche nod and change their outfits into a battle outfits and say..' I hope.. After everything is settle.. We will be able to return to human world... 'Vegas kiss Porsche's foreheads and say..' Of course sweetheart.. But we need to focus on the battle first.. 'Vegas hold Porsche's hand and say..' Let's go sweetheart.. Let's fight for Lireo.. 'Porsche nod and teleport to Etheria with Vegas..

In Etheria..

Avria, Kim, Asval, Andorra, Time and Tay are drinking their wine.. Vegas and Porsche then appear and hide behind the wall and peek on them.. Vegas then whisper..' We use our gemstones and strike them..' Porsche nod and start to strike them.. The soldiers feel shock and fight with Vegas and Porsche.. Vegas then use his gemstone and start to strike them.. Kim and Asval then start to strike as well.. Porsche avoid them and slash their body.. Kim yell in pain and about to strike Porsche but fail as Porsche strike again.. Vegas then stab Asval but fail as Asval also stab Vegas twice.. Porsche then yell.. 'Vegas!!' Vegas cough blood and strike Avria and Tay.. Kim slash Porsche's back body until Porsche lay down on the ground.. Porsche start to feel weak and strike them twice.. Vegas use his last power to strike those soldiers.. Time stab Vegas again.. Vegas then die on the ground.. Porsche cry and hold onto his sword and continue to fight and yell.. 'Come on! Wound me more!' Kim fight with Porsche.. Porsche then strike those soldiers again.. Two soldiers stab Porsche's waist until Porsche cough blood again...Porsche use his last power and strike Andorra and Asval.. Porsche also fall on the ground and die..' Avria then laugh evilly and say..' Congratulations Etherian! We won! 'Cassieopeia then appear and feel shock as she see Vegas and Porsche already dead.. Cassieopeia kneel in front of them and start crying and say..' Vegas! Porsche!'Andorra then say..' We already won Former Queen of Lireo... Victory is on our side!Hahaha!! 'Kim then say..' Take them out from here.. I don't want to see them! 'Cassieopeia then yell..' Shedda!! '(Shut up!).. Cassieopeia then ask..' Lord Emre.. Why you leave them behind?! Why?!!'Cassieopeia cry again and take lifeless Vegas and Porsche then teleport to Lireo..

Into The Woods 2(Etheria)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें