Chapter 3

Hitano pov

As Hitano leave Porsche's chamber, Hitano suddenly got drag by Kim and Vegas.. Vegas push Hitano towards the wall and say.. 'I know you are working here as a general.. But it's doesn't mean we are afraid of you Hitano..' Kim strangle Hitano's neck and say.. 'Only me and Vegas are able to kiss Porsche.. you got it? If I see you do that again.. Say goodbye to your life! Lets go Vegas..' Kim release Hitano and leave him all alone.. Hitano cough and rub his neck and look at them with a serious expression.. Muros then come towards Hitano and ask..' What's going on with you? 'Hitano shake his head and say..' Nothing Muros.. Where is the sanggres? 'Muros then reply back..' They are resting.. I saw Vegas and Kim just now.. I just want to remind you.. Please stay away from Porsche.. Porsche already have a partners.. Vegas and Kim.. You should know your place Hitano.. Porsche just arrived.. You can't do such things on Porsche.. 'Muros pat his friend shoulder and leave.. Hitano then leave the kingdom..

Vegas pov..

Vegas is sitting at the garden while Kim is looking around.. Kim then speak up..' Vegas.. Shall we ask a help from those princess? 'Vegas frown and ask again..' What help? 'Kim then reply back..' We must go to Etheria.. We must do something before those Etherian come here and attack us.. I won't let them touch Porsche.. Or else.. They will deal with me.. With us! 'Imaw then come towards Vegas and Kim and say..' You can't go to Etheria without training... You both will easily get kill.. 'Kim look at Imaw and ask..' Then.. What's the point we are here? 'Muros also join them and reply back..' No wonder why Porsche is feel uncomfortable.. Its because of your attitude.. Hitano and I will train you both.. Then, we can go to Etheria along with the sanggres.. We must wait until Queen Amihan give us a command..' Vegas sigh slowly and ask.. 'When can we start our training?' Muros smile at them and say.. 'As soon as possible..Come on.. You both should go and have a rest..Let me show you the chamber..' Kim nod and follow Muros from behind.. Imaw then look at Vegas and say.. 'Don't worry Mr Vegas.. Everything will be ok.. You should go and follow Muros..'Vegas also nod and follow up from behind..

Vegas and Kim arrives at the chamber...Muros then open the door and say..' This chamber is for Mr Vegas..

Vegas then walk inside the chamber and look around and speak in his heart

Vegas then walk inside the chamber and look around and speak in his heart.. 'My chamber is quite far from Porsche's chamber.. Hopefully Porsche is fine..' Vegas then turn around and look at Muros and say.. 'Thank you Mr Muros.. I really need to get some rest now..' Muros nod and close the door and look at Kim and say.. 'And this room is for you Mr Kim..' Muros then open the door and say.. 'You should go in and have a rest..'

'