1

Beyoncé | Los Angeles, California

Thump Thump...
Thump Thump...

I heard Lori's steady heartbeat while my head laid on her chest as she slept peacefully. Her arms were wrapped around my waist and her head was to the side as she held me tightly in her sleep. My hands were under her shirt, scraping my nails on her defined stomach.

I bathed in the quietness that I had right now as I knew it wouldn't last when all of my children wake up to come and give us a good wake up call.

I turned a bit in Lori's embrace, careful to not wake her up, to grab my phone off of the charger. When I did, I looked to see it was only seven thirty in the morning. I groaned silently at the fact that I was up this early and turned to stuff my head into her neck.

Lori began to move in her sleep and her hands moved to rub my back. "Why are you up, Jolie fille?" She husked with her head still tilted away. I took in her scent, "I honestly don't know" I muttered. I felt her move her head and her hands moved down to my butt to gently massage it. "Do you want me to help you go back to sleep Mon amour?" She asked me, removing on of her hands to tilt my head up. We held eye contact for a short second before smiling at each other.

She always so horny in the morning.

She leaned down and connected our lips into a slow, sensual kiss. My hands moved to cup her face to keep her close to me. When we pulled apart, I kept the same smile on my face. It seemed like this smile was so permanent on my face since I met her six years ago.

"Good morning" I muttered to her, brushing my finger on her cheek. She smiled at me and pecked my forehead, "good morning beautiful" she told me. "What time is it?" She asked me as she stretched her limbs. "Almost eight. The kids should be coming in soon and I smell food so it's either the oldest cooking or Milo got an early start on breakfast" I told her as I too stretched.

Just as I said it, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Lori called out. The door opened to reveal all six of our lovely children all drowsy looking. Chloe and Halle helped the twins onto the bed. Rumi came and laid on my chest while Sir moved to Lori. Liyah laid against my legs and Blue laid on Lori's while Chloe and Halle sat at the foot of the bed.

"Good morning babies" I said to them as I rubbed Rumi's back. A chorus of  'morning mommy' and 'morning mom' echoed through the room. The same went to Lori as she sat up a bit. "I see why the twins would come and lay on the bed but you four? All of y'all are too long to be having eight people in one bed" Lori told them playfully. Blue chuckled, "maman, we told you when mom was pregnant that this was going to be a reoccurring thing, deal with it" Blue told her playfully. Lori reached over and plucked her forehead earning a gasp from Blue. "Get out of my room" Lori told her plainly with a straight face earning a laugh from everyone.

I loved the relationship with Lori and Blue. In fact, I loved her relationship with all of the kids. I'm very happy god gave her to me as my life time partner.

"Okay, can we get up now? Milo is making us some vegan omelets and I can literally feel my stomach in my back just thinking about them" Halle asked. I chuckled at her hungry ass and sat up, pulling Rumi with me as Aaliyah sat up. "Yeah, go get yourselves situated before we go down since I know none of y'all washed your faces nor brushed your teeth. Shoo" I told them. They groaned but did what I said.

When they all were gone, I got out of the bed along with Lori and we both moved to our bathroom to get ourselves situated. When I was done, I grabbed my phone to check for any emails or text messages from anyone and surprisingly, it was empty. That was weird.

"Huh" I said when Lori and I began walking out the bedroom. "What?" She asked. "My phone, I don't have any missed calls nor texts. That's odd" I told her, walking further into the kitchen where I can hear Milo messing with the kids. "It is odd, but, maybe Yvette is giving you a day off" she told me. I snorted, "or the world is ending" I told her sarcastically.

Milo, our house chef, sat a plate of breakfast in front of me before doing the same to Lori.

"Thank you Milo" I told him. "You're welcome Mrs. Bourgeois" he told me causing me to roll my eyes playfully, "Milo, I told you plenty of times to call me Beyoncé or BB even. Your family, you don't need to be so formal" I told him. He chuckled before moving to wash the dishes. "I feel like I'm having Deja vu maman, it's like you and Addy all over again" Blue told us causing Lori to chuckle.

When I was finished with breakfast and wiped the twins's faces clean, I let them run off to the living room to probably destroy it with their toys. Chloe left to go be with Addy, Halle left to go sit with Darryl at a session, Blue went down to our second studio to make some new beats and Aaliyah had moved to her room to watch some crime show she's been hooked on.

Lori was about to leave me in the house, all by myself to look after my demon spawns. Sadly, she needed to go down to her warehouse and verify some fabrics that's getting imported.

I was in the living room while the twins played with their toys when Lori came downstairs dressed and ready to go.

"Okay mon amour, I'm off" she told me as she came over and kissed me softly. I pouted, not wanting her to leave. "How long are you gonna be?" I asked her, just as the twins both moved to my legs to latch onto Lori. "Just for a few hours. You've been with me for almost seven years girl, you know how this goes" she told me exaggeratedly. I chuckled and nodded my head, "I know, it's just fun to do it every time you leave" I told her. She hummed and kissed the kids on the head before putting them down.

When they ran off, she leaned down to my ears, "check in with Blue in a bit, I think Shawn pissed her off again" she told me. I sighed and nodded, "okay, Je vous aime" I told her softly, kissing her jaw. "je t'aime aussi jolie fille" she told me before telling the twins the same and leaving the house.

I rubbed my temples, not wanting to even think about have to talk to the nigga but I guess this is where co parenting leads you when you have a teenage daughter.

_____________
Hi lovelies 🫶🏾.
Shawn's back with the shits 💀.
I'm sooooo happy to be back with this book I truly missed it🫠.
Get ready for a bumpy ride my loves.
Enjoy n comment n all that 🤸🏾‍♀️.