Ex-Wife (1.)

This is my first time, and I am not writing smut...😭

I usually write all my characters black or mixed with black, but I won't this time.

~

You huffed in frustration as you watched the pair walk into the ballroom. Everyone stopped as they watched the "it" couple walk graciously across the marble floors.

You had recently gotten a divorce from your husband of three years, the bastard well known as Yujiro Hanma or the "Orge". You had your own word to describe him and was a cheater. After coming back from a long day of work, you were stunned when you witnessed your own husband enjoying several women adoring his body. 

It had been about three months and you had yet to move on from him. You had never met a man like him and there was a good chance you'll never find one like him. In the time span of just three months, he had already found another woman.

She was an actress, well beloved and known for her outstanding role in corny romance movies. It was a shocker that she had made it so far in the acting industry. Good looks and personal favors got her there, not actual work. 

While everyone else was mesmerized by the two, you on the other hand saw right through the bullshit. The supposed feelings between them were clearly one sided, but no one saw it like that. She hung off his muscular arm with sparkles in her eyes, as if she had won the lottery. Yujiro on the other hand, only had an annoyed expression as he scanned the ballroom. 

He kept looking around until his eyes landed on you, in a flash, you turned away from him and went back to talking with your business partners. While you could not see him, you just knew he had some smug look on his face.

During the next hour of the party, the two of you would steal glances at one another. He looked at you with both lust and curiosity. Your eyes were filled with hatred and resentment as you watched him.

You stopped talking once you saw the pair walking towards your table, you sighed as you grabbed the glass a wine and downed it. "Mr. Edwards! It's a pleasure to see you once again." The lady spoke as she broke her hold away from Yujiro to hug the man.

"Of course, it's been years Ellie." The man to her. You cleared your throat when you realized the hug was a little longer than usual. Mr. Edwards let her go before fixing his tie nervously. "Shall we sit and have a drink?" He requested the couple who accepted.

Everyone sat down at the table and enjoyed the drinks that were given. You and your coworker began talking, the two of you becoming comfortable the more drunk you became. You were smiling and laughing so much that you didn't notice the hard glare that was coming from Yujiro who sat across from you.

"I-I'm gonna go....pee." You said as you stumbled away from the table and to the bathroom. Soon, a certain person followed not too long after.

You sat down on the toilet and sighed in relief as you emptied your aching bladder. You left the bathroom and began to wash your hands. You used some of the water to splash on your face, you looked up and jumped as you seen the actress staring at you.

"Miss Ellie Lewis! I never thought you'd be staring at me, am I that pretty?" You said jokingly to the woman who scoffed.

"Not even a bum would wanna fuck you." She said

"Good because I'm not into that type of thing." You said with a smile.

It was evident she was here to talk about Yujiro, who she believed actually had feelings for her. You were not gonna let some shameless lady kick you down a peg.

"Well if you wanna stare, stare at that dog boyfriend of yours ma'am." You told her as you grabbed paper towels to dry your hands and face.

"Please, it is no secret you still love him but he is mine now. I can see why he left you, there was a lot to be desired, thankfully I fulfilled his needs." She said, thinking she hurt your feelings.

"You know something? He cheated on me with several women at one time, four to be exact. They were all blondes like you, I also bet they believe they fulfilled his needs as well. One thing that should be understood, he will never be satisfied with one woman. I did everything for him but he still left me, what makes you think he won't find another blondie that will replace you?"

With that, Ellie was shocked. She grew angrier than before, but she took a deep breath in. The mad expression was replaced with something more calm yet threatening. "I don't know why I'm arguing with you. He never loved you, but he loves me more than you may ever know. Stay jealous, you bitch." Ellie said.

You raised your hand to hit her, but someone grabbed your wrist. You knew it was Yujiro just from his scent. You turned around and watched as he placed a hand on Ellie's hip.

"I'd advise you to not hit my woman." He told you, calling her his woman but you shook off the feeling.

"I'd advise you fellas leave the woman's restroom." You said jokingly but nothing was funny about the matter.

You found it so peculiar that she believed he actually cared for her. He disregarded his wife and her feelings when he cheated, why wouldn't he do it again? You could only hope she broke out of the delusion that he even liked her, before he broke her heart. 

As you watched the two leave, your heart stung. Even if you took him back, the love you two once shared is forever damaged. You left the bathroom shortly after and returned back to the table. You spent the rest of the night drinking your sorrows away, with your ex-lover in mind.

.

.

.

The first chapter is completed.!

This is honestly just an experiment, to see how I'll do with something like this...

Hopefully you enjoyed this 1000-word chapter that was longer than usual...

PEACE!

~Q~