Run-Away ( 1. )

Hello!

~

Yujiro stared at the empty bed with ruffled sheets, he had been staring at the bed for about three minutes now. Just a couple hours ago, there was someone in this bed, and in the time-span of just a couple of hours, they were long gone.

"Where did she go now?" Yujiro asked himself as he walked away.

Who was the mystery person? Well it was you of course! You had the luxury of being in bed with Yujiro Hanma, but what woman hadn't been with him before? While you did enjoy the blissful night of pleasure, you left as soon as you woke.

Why? Well to you, it was all a game, like cat & mouse. Yujiro didn't like you leaving out of the blue without telling him, so in some way, he would chase you down. Either he'd come get you himself or he'd have someone else get you.

This time around, you were being a bit extreme with this game. You were on a plane in just a couple of hours, all the way to America. Usually, you just left the city, but you were now leaving Asia.

All of this started a couple of months ago, when the two of you first met. Yujiro didn't want a romantic relationship, but he didn't want the sexual relationship to end after one night. You found enjoyment when he got defensive about you, yet claimed he had no feelings for you. Your relationship was very confusing.

~

After spending practically a day on the plane, you felt relieved when you finally landed in the states. As everyone else did, you stretched your aching limbs. After waiting for a couple of minutes, your uber finally arrived.

The man took you to the hotel you requested, while it did take a while, you finally arrived. You decided to head somewhere a little quiet to hide out. If Yujiro found you were in America, he'd probably assume you were somewhere heavily populated. 

What better place to hide out than in a state no one lives in?

After landing in Burlington, Vermont, you immediately booked a hotel room. How did you pay for this trip that cost thousands of dollars? You used cash that came straight from Yujiro's bank account, he most likely wouldn't notice the small take of money but then again, its Yujiro Hanma.

After telling the man at the desk your name, you got the key to your room. As you took the elevator, you noticed a man in a fine suit standing rather close to you. You eyed him up and down, before looking away.

You stepped out of the elevator and walked to your room which wasn't far. As you were unlocking the door, you noticed the man from earlier was in the room right next to you. You just laughed at the rather creepy coincidence.

Vermont is a bit expensive but it is a nice place to reside, for hiding. Vermont has to be one of the least populated states. You sat down on your bed and took a deep breath. You sat up once you heard someone knock on the door.

You groaned when you noticed the hotel didn't have any peepholes, which was pretty shabby. You balled up your fist before slightly opening the door, ready to hit. You were always on your guard, anyone could attack you at any time.

"I think this is the longest you've been gone."  Yujiro said as he pushed past her.

"So I assume the guy in the suit happened to be tailing me? Since I got off the plane right?" You asked him as he sat on the lounging chair.

"You're getting smarter." Yujiro said.

You walked towards him and gave him a small smooch on the lips. "I've always been smart." You told him.

"Hm" Was his reply

~

.

.

.

Finished! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I made it shorter since it'll have another part soon!

HAPPY NEW YEARS🥳

PEACE

~Q~