Ex-Wife (2.)

How are you today?

~

You stood correct. Yujiro broke off his relationship with the woman nothing but three days after the whole bathroom incident. You opened your laptop and was shocked by the amount of people talking about it. Someone had caught video of Yujiro dropping the girl, you cringed in embarrassment as you watched her cry and beg him to stay.

When you found out he was cheating, the break up was quite the opposite. 

~

About three months ago, you just finished up the last details that would perfect the project. The year-long project was to help both the youth and museums that hosted artifacts. Basically, those interested with older civilizations or history had the chance to learn at even greater heights. 

The project would be a great boost for those who struggled with college finances, but it was no easy job. With donations from big corporations and a team of 40, the project was finally finished. 

You unlocked the door and walked to the kitchen, you set the bags down on the counter. As you  began to wash your hands, you felt someone staring at you. You turned around to see your husband of three years staring with his red eyes.

He was an awkward man, his presence alone would make anyone uncomfortable. You spent a  lot of time just sitting in silence because he'd find some way to make things weird. With a smile, you got on your tippy toes just to press your lips against his.

You gasped as you were being lifted in the air, your eyes met his. You smiled before giving him a small smooch on the cheek. "I have told you about just grabbing me without war-" Before you could finish, you were thrown on the couch.

"Wait a minute Yujiro!" You said as he began taking off your shirt.

"Wait? I've been waiting all day woman." He said before he continued stripping you down.

"I apologize but I'm tired, I just wanna sleep. How about tomorrow night?" You said as you pushed him, you put your clothes back on and went to the kitchen.

"I know I seem a little distant, but you have to understand that I'm tired. Not everyone is a super freak and has pent up energy like you. I finished the project today, I just need some sleep and then we can do whatever you want." You told him before walking upstairs to shower.

~

Once again, it was late at night and you had just come back from work. You were home a little later than usual due to a party that was held. You sighed as you placed down your bag and kicked off your heels.

You were confused when you realized Yujiro wasn't lounging in his chair and looking out of the window like he always does. Thinking he was out, you walked up the steps to your bedroom. You were appalled when you opened the door.

4 girls, all naked, were all over Yujiro. He was merely sitting there as if nothing was wrong, you grabbed the vase near you and threw it at the wall. They all turned their attention to you as the glass shattered against the walls.

"Get out!" You screamed at the girls as you picked up another thing to throw. The girls quickly rushed out of the room, leaving you and Yujiro alone. 

You stormed up to him and knocked him over the head with the decoration. He didn't flinch but simply looked up at you annoyed. "What is your issue?"He asked nonchalantly, you were shocked.

"My issue? MY issue is YOU, who do you think you are to bring those tramps in my home?!" You yelled, he stood up, stalking towards you. Once you were pressed against the wall, he bent down to your ear.

"This is my house, I do as I please. You have denied me of what I need and now you are upset? If you don't do your duties, someone else will." He said as he sat down on the bed, lighting a cigarette. 

"My duty? Your house? Fine! You want this place so bad, you can have it and those little tramps. I'm leaving." You shouted.

You threw everything into the duffel bags, you weren't thinking but you knew that you just had to get away from Yujiro. He didn't stop you, he merely watched with boredom. He didn't stop you until you were at the front door.

"You aren't going anywhere." He stated, like a demand.

"You can't tell me what to do, I'll leave if I please." You said to him as you threw the bags out of the door.

Before you left, you turned around and looked at him. "For three years, I have been nothing but faithful to you. You think you're special but you aren't, I had a number of men who would satisfy me far more than you but no, I choose you. You repay me by cheating?!" 

"I told you no and you turn around to cheat without a second thought? You have upset me in ways you will never understand but I stayed by your side and stayed loyal! Screw you and your backwards brain!"

With that, you walked down the halls and to the elevator. During the time, Yujiro was in your ear telling you to get back inside. You didn't listen to him and you ignored the stares of other residents. You threw your bags into the car, as you closed the trunk, you noticed Yujiro who was still there.

He grabbed your wrist, which set you off. You slapped him with all the might your body had, the slap shocked him. He didn't move but the small stinging sensation was very strong. He let you go and watched as you got inside your car, leaving him alone.

~

After the incident

For months, Yujiro felt alone. When he was with you, he was always entertained. While he didn't want to acknowledge it, the fact remained that no woman could ever replace the feeling you gave Yujiro.

.

.

.

Finished! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter!

Sorry for leaving for like a week, I didn't know what to write. 😞

PEACE!

~Q~