Mature (2.)

Hello

~

"Isn't he like 16?" You asked the woman who nodded. 

"Yes! I heard that the girl is poor, she can barely take care of her son." The woman whispered as she sipped her coffee. 

You sighed as you placed down the fork you were using to eat your pie. Yujiro was getting out of hand. Ever since his father took him away five years ago, the boy has lost his mind. His father soon passed and since, Yujiro has went on a rampage.

Now, your friend was telling you about another rumor surrounding Yujiro. She was telling you about Yujiro impregnating a woman and producing a child. Yujiro didn't keep up with what he promised. You sent several letters over the years along with gifts, he never wrote back. 

Part of you felt ashamed, while you wouldn't tell anyone, Yujiro was still of Unagi blood. You see why everyone called him a curse, he is raining hell. You once cared for the boy, so for him to turn out like this makes you feel ashamed.

"I also heard he raped her after she-" You stopped your friend mid sentence.

"Maybe it's best we end this conversation here." You said as you got your things and walked out of the small cafe, leaving your friend confused.

As you drove down the streets of Little Rock, Arkansas, you couldn't help but think of your husband. At the age of eighteen, you left Japan for America. You soon met a handsome and sophisticated Scottish man named Evander Allaband.

It didn't take long before the two of you got married. Your family were both happy and distraught, but they accepted the foreign man in the end. You two were inseparably, no one or nothing could take you away from him, except death.

Three years after getting married, Evander had fallen ill. You wondered what could have possibly been the issue since he never expressed any medical concerns beforehand. A heartbreaking trip to the doctor would soon reveal that he had advanced lung.

Evander had cancer in his lungs and it was spreading. You were heartbroken watching him trying his best to live life. You even quit your job just for him, just for him. Nothing worked in the end, no treatments or green tea could cure cancer.

A snowy day in January soon turned dark when you found him dead in his lounging chair, he held a note in his hand. The note only talked about you and how much he loved you, until his death and beyond. 

Now, 20 years after that fateful day, you decided to see him. Parking your car, you got out and walked to his grave which you had grown to remember after so many visits. You didn't bring anything with you but yourself.

"Dearest, my nephew has grown to be a teenage shit now. What can I do? She asked me to care for him, but I don't even know where he could be." You asked the grave, knowing you wouldn't get a response. You knew what he would say, he always told you to handle the situation you see fit.

A tear fell from your eye as you looked at the grave that was heavily decorated with flowers. You knew that he wouldn't like so many flowers but you couldn't help yourself. He always flowers since he was allergic, you on the other hand loved flowers.

In some way, you felt like he shouldn't have been taken away so soon. You also felt that god had a reason for what he did, but its been twenty years and you still can't understand why he was taken away from you.

"I never took you for the crying type." You heard a voice say. It sounded deeper, but you knew his voice over anything.

"Dearest Yujiro..." You said, walking towards him with open arms. He knew you could very affection physically so he was going to let you hug him. He was surprised when felt a stinging feeling in his lower region.

You watched his eyes widened as the pain had finally set in. He grabbed his groin and sighed before standing up to his full height. The boy was nearly taller than you now.

"I hear you have a child, you son of a bitch." You said to Yujiro who shrugged.

"A child? Maybe I do, maybe I don't." He said nonchalantly.

"I'm so ashamed to call you family. Wait until the rest find out about this, I took a bastard in just for you to turn out like they said...A bastard!" You said with a small chuckle.

"Wow, I'm so hurt.." He said sarcastically.

"I also happened to here that child is a product of rape.." You said as you looked back at Yujiro who raised an eyebrow. 

"Your decisions will soon lead to your demise young man." You told Yujiro who laughed.

"I don't need life teachings granny." He replied.

"Hopefully that young child gets to kill you one day, hopefully. It'll be a burden off my back." 

"You won't live to see 60." He replied.

"Wanna bet that you die before I do?"  You asked Yujiro who nodded.

"Fine then, I won't even be 40 before you die." He said as he placed a hand out which you shook.

"You'll be dead before I reach 60." You replied, giving his hand a good shake.

~

Several years later....

"Guess I won, Aunty." Yujiro said to the gravestone that he stood over, the one that had your name on it.

You tragically passed away from Dementia at the age of 61, all while Yujiro was thriving and alive. Yujiro was shocked by your death, but he also found it humorous. Technically, he won the bet, but for some odd reason, he felt like he lost.

Yujiro had deep feelings for you, he would practically anything for you. He played this persona that he didn't care about you, but he really did. The last moment you spent together was just a week before your passing.

He was aware of your illness and cared for you. He used excuses to come see you or take you places. You didn't have a good recollection of the memories, but they were remembered.

Yujiro placed down the bouquet of white & pink roses on your gravestone, giving it one last look before walking off.

Somewhere in heaven or the afterlife...

" I can't believe he gave me roses! He should know I love lavender, I always kept them around the house." You said as you watched him walk away from your gravestone.

"I don't like any of it! Get it away." Evander said before letting out a harsh sneeze.

"I like roses!" Saori said as she played with your hair.

"Stop touching me!" You said as you swatted her hand away.

~

.

.

.

Finished!

I hope you enjoyed this rushed chapter!

Valentines day is coming soon and I need ideas, so I thought of just finishing this chapter before writing the Valentines Day chapter.💝

PEACE!

~Q~