Valentine (1.)

Happy V-Day ~💞

~

"Come along Y/N" You heard your brother say, as he was slipping on his school shoes.

It was your second week at a new high school, you were nervous about going. You haven't made any friends except some crazy girl who has an obsession over some boy. As the two of you biked to the school, you nibbled on the boiled eggs your mother made before she had left for work.

Chaining your bikes, the two of you soon departed. Your brother was a senior while you were a new junior. You walked down the halls and go to class, a few people were in class while the rest were hanging around the school.

You sat down and began working on the homework that you were supposed to do last night. You had some time since class hadn't started yet. As you scribbled down the answers to the basic math equations, you messed up your hand writing as a screech startled you.

With an eye roll, you looked up to see the same girl who believes that you two were friends. While you were upset about her being with you, her loud and hyper personality made you uncomfortable sometimes. You were more reserved and laid back.

"Y/N! HE'S HERE!" She screeched out and motioned for her to calm down with your hands. 

"Who?" You asked out of confusion, was an actor possibly visiting the school?

"Yujiro Hanma!" She said, her tone was much more quiet than before. 

You then realized why more kids were gone than usual. That boy was here once again, you were ashamed to say that you had to share a class with him. Yujiro Hanma was nothing but trouble and you hated trouble makers.

Everyone was basically hounding him, he clearly was annoyed by so many people surrounding him, but he enjoyed the attention. "Whatever." You said before going back to doing your work.

"Y/N, do me a favor. I need to go get something from a friend, hold this note, it's very sacred to me." She said before giving you a heart decorated envelope and then running off.

"Peculiar girl." You mumbled before observing the envelope. It was directed to Yujiro Hanma, the same boy that seemed to have swooned your 'friend'. Something in the back of your mind was telling you to open the letter. You shook your head before placing the letter inside your desk.

Class had started well over an hour ago, but as the teacher was talking, the doors suddenly opened. Everyone looked up in awe as Yujiro Hanma walked inside the classroom. You thankfully didn't share mathematics with that girl so the seat next to you was empty as it always was.

Yujiro scanned the classroom for a split second before walking towards your desk. You looked over to see Yujiro sitting next to you. You let out a harsh sigh of annoyance before going back to doing your work. He rarely came to school, you had only seen him once before, and that was on your first day; two weeks ago.

While the teacher was teaching, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You looked over to see Yujiro with his hand out. You raised an eyebrow before rolling your eyes, he was trying to be funny. Again, he tapped your shoulder. 

"What?" You whispered.

"Give me a pencil." He said.

"You already have a pencil, it's inches deep in your skull." You said before going back to writing, he quite literally did have a pencil on his desk.

He laughed before grabbing the pencil that was already on his desk, he took the pencil and snapped it in half before dropping it on the floor. He looked and shrugged. "Now I don't have a pencil." He told you.