Baby or Maybe? ( 1.)

Did you know that I often listen to Mozart while writing my chapters?

~

You groaned as you felt a slight pain in your head. You sat up and soon felt a sharp pain in your side. You looked down and saw your left side was completely bruised. "What happened?" You asked yourself before attempting to get out of the bed.

While getting up which was a struggle, you happened to notice that the room and bed you were in were both different from your own room. You picked yourself up off the ground as you had fallen while trying to get up.

You looked around the room to see that your clothes that you had worn from the night before were scattered. Due to the pain you were in along with the raging headache, you didn't even care. You put on your pants and just balled up the rest of your clothes. 

Giving the unfamiliar bedroom another look, you sighed before walking out of the home. You opened the front door and saw that there were no other rooms, meaning this whole place was just one floor.

You walked inside the elevator and pressed the first floor button. You couldn't help but even admire the expensive elevator that played classy music. As you stepped off the elevator, three women stepped on, all of them judging and laughing at you.

During your walk of shame, you noticed many people in the lobby judging. You ignored them as you walked up to the front desk. "Good evening, I came from the top floor, I just wanted to know who brought me in here?" You asked the receptionist who nodded.

"Um, you came in with Mr. Hanma at around 12 AM. Mr. Hanma left this morning, I could always give him a message if you have something to say." The woman suggested. 

"No need for that. But um, I cannot find my phone for the life of me, can you can a number for me?" You asked the woman who nodded.

"Its 260-XXXX." You told the woman, she dialed the number and soon handed you the phone. 

"Hello?" The voice of a woman said, her tone sounded sleepy and annoyed.

"Kazuko? Kazuko I need you to pick me up." You asked and Kazuko burst out laughing.

"Well look who decides to call me back? I called you when you disappeared last night, you never picked up. Whoever you were with had you held up." She said, you just sighed.

"Forget that! I wake today, my clothes are messy and wrinkled, I have a headache, and now I'm sporting this bruise! Please, just come pick me up." You told Kazuko who sighed.

"Bruises? Alright, I'll be there soon. Where are you?" She asked.

You had never been nor seen this place before. You looked through the glass doors and saw a fancy restaurant across the street.

"I'll be outside of Gomento Taberu." You told Kazuko who gasped.

"Oh, that fancy ass place? I'll be there in about 30 minutes." Kazuko said before she hung up. 

"Thank you again." You told the woman before leaving the place. You walked across the street and walked inside the restaurant. 

"Can I have water and one of your cookies." You asked the waiter who nodded. You had been here before, they gave water and cookies for free. Despite being here before, you had never seen the luxurious building across the street.

As you enjoyed the water and cookies outside of the restaurant, you sat on the bench and waited for Kazuko to pull up. About 20 minutes later, a vintage car pulled up and the car windows rolled down.

"Get in before someone calls the police." Kazuko said, you smirked before getting inside. 

~

It had been five weeks since you had left that penthouse. You still had no memory of what had happened the night before. These days, you have been residing back in the countryside of Japan. 

The city had already been overwhelming but waking up in some strangers home with no recollection of what had happened was the breaking point. You had recently been taking prescription medicine for the pain. 

The bruise had healed last month but you were in pain. You had morning sickness along with your breasts growing slightly. You had yet to have your period this month and part of you was scared. 

Children were the last thing you wanted for yourself. You were going to the doctor once more for a pregnancy test. The thought of a fetus growing inside of you all while not knowing how this fetus came to be was scary. Your parents were always by your side, yet how would they take it knowing you were possibly pregnant?

You had the money for a clean and comfortable lifestyle, yet you never thought you'd be faced with the responsibility of a child in your life. You shook your head as you cleaned your memories of those thoughts, it was a possibility that you aren't even with a child.

Kazuko parked the car and looked at you. "I'll be out here, I don't wanna be cursed with a child next." She said with her hands up, you laughed before getting out.

"Real funny, I'm gonna just get a test done and see what the doctor says. I'm 100% sure that I am not pregnant..." You said before walking into the clinic.

~

"The tests have come back positive." The doctor said.

"You're about five weeks now, you can come back in two weeks for the dating scan so we can find out your due date. I'll leave you alone." He said before leaving the room. 

"Well I'll be damned." You said as you looked down at your belly which was as flat as it always was. 

"Now I need to find Mr. Hanma." You said to yourself before looking up at the white ceiling.

~

.

.

.

Finished! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I do apologize for the rather long leave, I kinda forget about the story and I also didn't know what else to write about. 💕

But anyways, when did we get two-thousand readers!? You guys are showing out, thank you for the reads you guys.🩷

Once again, I apologize for the leave. Also, if you have a suggestion, feel free to drop it in the comments or message me. I'm always down.💖

PEACE!

~Q~