MAIN LEADS ( a glance of chapter 1)

Please note :-
Bold and italic = conversation.
Italic = thoughts
***************************************

She was taking her beauty sleep peacefully, Fully unaware of surrounding that someone is watching her. Yeah, he was admiring his precious Lil babe named Aashvi aka Avi for him. He kissed her forehead slowly not wanting to interrupt her Beauty sleep, while removing hair strands getting the clear view of her beautiful face he says...

" I love you my trésor." Suddenly he heard some mumbling from her.."huh!? But I want a kinder Joy...no I want it , I want it.. you can't do this to me , i won't talk to you, you go alone .!!! " With an angry expression and a pout. he chuckled as her cuteness.

" what a kiddo, she is asking for a kinder Joy in her dreams... Even After knowing that her boyfriend can afford her a whole big Mansion in reality. Ma cutie pie."

Imagine the scene is like this :-

( Mujhe bhi aisa pati chahiye re 🥹)

"You know what princessea you always drives me crazy with this cuteness of yours."

After some good mins of admiration she slowly opens her eyes and saw her soon - to - be husband widely smiling looking at her... admiring all the elegant features she got "as elegant as an angel".

She smiled back. "Oh Ghosh how hot he looks in morning uff! Pighal gyi re mai toh" she thought.

He :- "Good morning Bébé". He wished her She hummed, "Morning Mr. Chessy , from how long are you staring me..??"

he said nothing remained silent while looking deeply in her eyes.
Again she spoke"Chup kyu Hain aap..thoda toh bolne ka kasht kijiye.!"

He :- approximately half an hour maybe.
She chuckled, and tried to get up but he stopped her and said "stay still na".
She pushed him a Lil..

"just go and get ready or else u may get late." She said and went for her morning routine. He gets up annoyingly and went to other room to get ready.

Ahh!! I forgot to introduce them :-

Introduction:-

He was fair, almost pale white. His unfathomable,brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words.

Name :- Sam Rai

Age :- 28

Profession :- CEO of one of the biggest. company.

Nature :- rude,heartless,cold and mercy lessfor everyone except his precious ones.

Him :-

My Darling,

My Darling,

You will never be unloved by me
You are too well Tangled in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A monochromatic soul with colorful heart, She is cute, adorable, sunshine of his life who lighten up him in dark. Having pink red smooth, soft lips , perfect dark brown and golden naturally highlighted hairs , cute doe dazzling innocent eyes can drive anyone crazy. She has all the features that a angel has. A lil skinny body with heavenly flawless curves. Anyone can drown in her heart-stopping beauty even after having a first sight of it.

Name - Aashvi sharma

Profession:- fashion designer.

Age :- 24

Nature :- childish,soft-hearted, sensitive, caring, lil savage and stubborn. Loves painting.

Her :-

"Hold se so close that your breathe becomes my oxygen

"Hold se so close that your breathe becomes my oxygen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AASHAMVI

"Cheers! To both imperfect pieces that fit perfectly together"

✨🐙✨