chapter- 10

Previous...

We came back I was so tired to go upstairs, so I put all the bags on table, without changing I slept on the couch.

🦄

SAM'S POV

When I came back..I saw her sleeping on the couch..I rushed to her as she was about to fall but no use she already touched the ground.

Still sleeping tf..how someone can sleep like a dead person huh! She is so clumsy tho can't do anything.

I lifted her up in a swift Motion and took her to bedroom.

"My clumsy lady" I said while planting a kiss on her forehead.

( Huh u lost the challenge!)

She was snuggling into me more! I somehow free myself from her grip.

And went to take a shower and change into something comfortable. As I also have to make her change.

Few moments later..

I came back after taking a shower And after drying my hairs i went to her

I tried to wake her up "wake up lil kitten.."

But she is not ready to move even a little. Ohh Gosh...ab mai iske kapde change krunga toh uthke sir pr nachegi!

Jo hoga dekha jayega..kr hi deta hu.

He changed her clothes and let her sleep for some more time.

AASHVI'S POV

"Aashu look what I have your fav. Icecream..As you are not waking up then I guess I should have finished it ryt!?" 

As he said this my eyes shot opened.."ahh wait wait I m up see I am up."

I looked at him and saw his hands empty..."w-where is my ice-cream??" I frowned.

I was looking at him and he was looking at me..then after sometime I realised he tricked me.

I start hitting him.."you.are.so.bad!!!!"

He picked me up "yeah as if I care" saying this we went downstairs, placing at the dinning table he took a seat near me.

And shifted me on his lap.

" I don't know why?? My back is paining." I told him he sighed and replied,

"what do you expect after sleeping on the couch, being all uncomfortable and then falling down from it" He replied.

I made a O face and he started feeding me the dinner.

"Well as tomorrow is Lakshay's birthday I m going at his place...hehe".

I said bring all nervous, he smiled and said "wish him happy birthday from my side".

I smiled at him, "uk..after 4 days there is my  graduation ceremony and after that I have to go back" I pouted.

He was about to kiss my pout...I back off myself "oh Hello challenge bhul gye no kiss no hugs and no cuddles for a week."

Sam : " aree aise thodi hota hai please jaanna maaf krdo".

Aashvi : "not so easily MR. RAI huh! I m done with my food huh! Bye."

I went from there where as he was following me.. pleading for a kiss!

I came to our shared bedroom and shut the door on his face making his nose hit the door.

"Ab kya room mein bhi aane ki permission nhi hai..aashu please open the door".

He said loudly..

"Ab bahar hi so mai nhi khol rhi darwaza and dare to broke the door!!!"
I yelled from inside.

After sometime when I thought maybe he is gone..I opened the door and he was there for my surprise.

He entered the bedroom, "I m sorry!!"

I melted at his doe eyes so "oky fine!!"

I went towards him and gave a peck on his cheeks. Lol I fooled him as he was expecting the actual kiss! Hehe.

And stepped back to go back on the bed, "kiss karne bola tha kissi nhi!!"  He complaint.

Which i ignored and was about to go, he
held my hand and pinned me against the door.

"W-what are you d-doing??", 'Huh why the hell I stuttered!!'

I mentally slapped myself.

He leaned more on me pressing his chest against mine not leaving space even for air to pass through.

"Bhaut naughty ho rhi ho na...u don't obey me surely deserves a punishment!".

He said in his deep husky voice which made me shivered.

" I - I act-" before i could say something he attached his lips with mine and start kissing me hungrily yet passionately.

I hands was pinned above my head by him.

he was kissing me making me feel weak down my legs.

After sometime he broke the kiss the joined our forehead together.

We both were panting heavily he was looking deep in my eyes.

He picked me up in his arms and went towards the bed, made me lay down.

He hovered over me My breath hitched.. looking deep in eyes,

" Now Let's see how will you go in the party tomorrow" he said.

My eyes widened at his statement and he smirked.

Aashvi: " No you can't t do this!!" .

Sam : "And I am doing this baby".

Saying this in no time he attached his lips with mine and again start kissing me.

While his hands were roaming all over my body he pinched my waist.

Letting a moan spill out of my mouth.

He sucked my lips and was bitting them.

After some good minutes he attached on my jawline and neck leaving wet kissed there.

Marking me as his by giving hickeys. My hands was in his hairs.

The room was filled with moans.

(Mmhmm..let's gave them privacy hehe..🌝😉)

🐙

Hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter hehe.. naughty yet cute characters hehe.!
So
Don't be a silent Reader do vote and comment 🧋

Target - 10 votes , 5 comments for the next chapter ❤️

B-byee!!

Singing off
Author