chapter - 8

Do vote and comment.
it's like a motivation for me to write more chapter for you guys!
.
.
Here enjoy the chapter!

* NOT EDITED*
.
.

"You are the masterpiece that brightens up my world, a living work of art."

AASHVI'S POV

After he went for his meeting. I took my canvas and brushes with colours.

And came to the garden area. I love painting , sketching etc. ESPECIALLY HIS PORTRAITS.

Because my mind always refuses to think anything other than him!

Drawing is like a drug to me. I m addicted.

Whenever I paint something I put my heart and soul into my work and lost my mind in the process.

A car horn sound reached my ear signalling he is back.

But I was so focused to move. It's like my body is paralyzed for everything other than painting.

I came back from my art world when he came and asked,

"Again painting my potrait..why you always paint my potraits only?? Like there are other things too."

"Because you are the loudest and the brightest color of my life and my mind always refuses to think anything other than you!"

I replied softly and he blushed.
'oh god he really blushed'.

"You look cute while blushing" I winked and said while giggling.

"You're the only girl on this planet who has the audacity to make 'MR. SAM AASHVI RAI' the ice berg blush."

He replied while kissing me all over the face!

"Now don't distrib me", I said and start working again.

I was doing my work and he was sitting there, admiring me...making me blush.

I was drawing his portrait with my imagination.

Once I completed my painting and showed him.

[ Please..imagine it in Colors]

"NGL.. beautiful as always!" He said being all happy.
'oh gosh his smile!!'

"Thank youuu!"

"You know wht? Some people are artist, some people themselves an Art and you are both! My lil talented kid".

He said while pinching my nose, I giggled.

He lifted me with his arms and We had to a every special room.

The room which is full of his potraits. It is heaven on earth of love and memories. Every stroke of the brush details his chaand jaisi personality and my love towards him.

'har ek potrait mein uski ankhon ki chamak...uski muskurahat uff.'

He Made me sit on the couch and fix the painting on the wall.

"Oye rajkumari ji bataiye sahi lagi haina". He asked about the painting.

"Bilkul perfect". I replied

He came to me and made me sit on his lap.

"Tumhare itni mehnat aur pyar se bnaye potraits Jaan ban gye hai meri pta hai kyu?". He said while maintaining the eye contact.

I was so lost in his eyes.. they are miraculous. "Kyu" I asked.

"Kyuki yeh potraits mujhe yeh btate hai ki tum mujhe kis nazar se dekhti ho kitna notice krti ho and most important mujse kitna pyar karti ho.
I am blessed to have you in my life Aashu..And uk I am luckiest person on this earth that I got you!".

He confessed Making me blush. I hided my face in his chest.

🤍

"Do you guys want him to beat the shit out of me?" I said to my frnds more like my dushman.

"Aree yr toh usko btayega kon aaja na itna bhi kya Darna..bas 1 din ki toh baat hai hum roj thodi na jate hai club??" Lakshay said like it just a piece of paper.

"Han waise bhi Sam bs tujhe thoda sa gussa hi karega jyada se jyada agar pakdi gyi toh." this time prachi said...ab inko kon btaye last time kya hua tha.😭

Me : thoda sa gussa?? Phek dega merko utha ke!!

Lakshay : aree bed pr hi phekega karlena thodi naughty naughty cheeze...uk what I mean!! ( Smirking)

Listening him my eyes widened, Like tf!!
Such a jerk he is !!! Shameless chutiya!
I am drowning in shame.

They both were laughing and teasing me.

"Shut up you jerk!!! Fine I will come".
I yellped a Lil and cut the call.

So it's Lakshay's Birthday next week and they decided to have fun in fuckin' CLUB and if my dear soon to be husband got to know about it I m done.

I m worried coz I m going to lie with him aur agar Mai pakdi gyi na toh double daar parhegi pheli jhooth bolne ke liye and second one for club!

Aashvi think for a great lie ki vo tujhe pakad hi na paye yess!!

"Kha khoi ho madam ji?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him.
"Kuch nhi..hehehe..come let's have our dinner." He nodded.

My phone ringed a message popped.

*ON CHAT*

Prachi:
Bro..let's go for the shopping tomorrow!

Aashvi :
Yeah sure at wht time 😗

Prachi:
12:30 I will pick you up and lunch bhi bahar karenge okay!

Aashvi :
Okay see you tomorrow!!

Prachi:
See ya!

And after that we both went for dinner!
We both were having our dinner in silence until I decided to broke it.

"Oii jaana..I and Prachi is going for shopping tomorrow! As it's Lakshay's Birthday next week". I said.

"Umm..acha..tell me the time.. I will drop you ?" He asked.
"Hmm..around 12:30 pm..no need to drop me Prachi is coming".
I replied and he nodded.

✨🐙✨

Abhi vote kro abhi abhi!!! Fir Jana.

⚠️Well..As my exams is going on I will start posting after 15th of March 2024! This was in my draft so thought I'd upload it.⚠️

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM PAGE WHERE I UPLOAD THE SPOILER OF UPCOMING CHAPTER ( @am0ristt_ )

Signing off
Your author
spicyy_c0sm0s