chapter - 3

So here's the next chapter!!
.
.
.
Before starting the chapter I wanna say that now guys I m setting targets for upcoming next chapter coz u guys don't vote. 😭

I will upload the next chapter after atleast 10 votes.

Here we go..

🦄

SAM'S POV

We both were having there quality time. "Your are becoming bold day by day, aren't you?" I said while coming closer to her.

I can notice her nervousness...lmao she looks cute while biting her lips.

"H-how?" She asked.."just the way you were replying to mira..I like it."

I attached my lips with her's we shared a passionate yet loving kiss for some good minutes. I pulled out when I noticed she is out of breath.

I attached our forehead.."I LOVE YOU"...
" I LOVE YOU MORE TESORO".
.
.
.

She was sitting on my lap, forehead on my chest while I was caressing her elegant silky hairs and was working on my laptop.

"I am getting bored here..can we go home??" She said.
"You can go if you want coz here I have something urgent with work".

"Ahn..whyyyyy?? Oky fine I will go..but jaldi Ghar aana I miss you!" She uttered with a cute pout.

I chuckled and gave a pack on her pouty lips.

'TBH I LOVE HER POUT SHE LOOKS DAMN INNOCENT AND CUTE WHILE POUTING LMAO BUT I KNOW JITNI INNOCENT DIKHTI HAI UTNI HAI NHI.😂'

after all humari author ki imagination se hai toh innocent toh bilkul nhi ho sakti..haina author.😝

Author - tf what do you think or yourself..she is innocent as innocent as me. 🙄

Yeah yeah I know how innocent our author is. (Sarcasm)

Author - fuck you bitch!!

God damn stay away of me I m loyal to my babe.. damn naughty author. Aashu save me babyyyy. ( fake cry)

Aashu - ayeee you miss author stay of my Sammy if you don't want me to chop your ass!!

Author - fine fine ja rhi hu na aise darao toh mat uff!! Cry agya mereko.
.
.
.

"Bye baby take care!! I will be back soon." I pecked her lips for the last time and she went.

🤍

AASHVI'S POV

I was going back to home...yeah I was getting bored there also I was sleepy so I decided to come back.

I was on my way but I recieved a call from my bestuuu...

"Han Bhai agyi yaad humari..Canada jaake toh madam bhul hi gyi thi." I taunted her.

"Aree yrr aisa nhi h well I have a surprise for you.."

"No way.. r u in India??" I asked being all surprised

"Fortunately yes!!!!! U know me really well."

"Ofc. I do"

"Oky fine meet in cafe I m sending you the location 📍."