chapter - 7

Here's the next chapter!!!
.
.
.

SAM'S POV

I came to my room after having a shower .

I laid eyes on her, her open wet hair cascading down her shoulders, a surge of desire coursed through my veins. She was struggling with the zip of the dress.

In that moment, my thoughts took a darker turn, consumed by forbidden fantasies and twisted desires.

I was captivated by her raw beauty, her vulnerability, and the untamed passion that radiated from her.

My mind wandered into the depths of a dark romance, envisioning a world where pleasure and pain entwined, where our love knew no boundaries.

'got damn I m loosing my control'.

I came out of my delulu world when she called me -
"Can u please help me with this zip?"

I walked to her and helped her with the zip.

Her open wet hair, lavender perfume is just driving me crazy.

I back hugged her.."you are driving me crazy! Bandh lijiye apni zulfe kahi humse koi zunha na ho jaye".

I started leaving wet kisses on her shoulder and neck.

She moaned when I reached her sensitive spot and gave a hickey there.

"Mmm.. Sammy!" She said.
"Bolo Sammy ki fuljhadi".

Fuck she is my addiction.

I turned her and now we are facing eachother.

Without thinking anything I attached my lips with hers and in no time she reciprocate the kiss.

I held her nape, deepend the kiss passionately.

As I pinched her waist she moaned and taking the advantage I slide down my tongue, start adoring every side of her.

My one hand was travelling through her sexy curves.

I broke the kiss and attached our forehead together."stop- me I m loosing control over myself".

I asked her to stop me in my heavy voice as well both were panting heavily.

"Then..loose the control..I don't want you to stop". She uttered.

"Sochlo fir lifetime ki booking ho jayegi!"

"Whi toh chahiye..I want you to mark me as yours". She said.

Before thinking anything I attached my lips with hers and start kissing roughly.

Imagine the rest yourself author is really innocent. 😇

🤍

AASHVI'S POV

I woke up after a long tiring night that we have spent together in making love.

I opened my eyes and saw him already looking at me while smiling.

And then I remembered yesternight my chicks turned red.