chapter - 1

So here is the first chapter guyzzzzzz!! I hope everyone will like it.

✨ All my better days are the ones I have spent with you!!! ✨

🦄

Aashvi's POV

after getting ready i was going downstairs and all thanks to clumsy me i slipped two stairs. I was about to touch the floor but a pair of hands saved me.

None other than my lil bear.hehe doom u will get to know why I call him LIL BEAR.

"Madam, why are you in such a hurry , did you get hurt somewhere? lemme check" he asked in a concern tone. "It's oky I m fit and fine..see hehehe". I replied with a smile.

"What if something happened , u should be careful ryt?."

" aise kaise kuch ho sakta hai mujhe tumhare hote hue, tum ho na mujhe sambhalne ke liye my villian wale hero". I said dramatically and he chuckled.
( How can something happen to me in your presence. When you are here for me my villan hero ).

"Ha ha meri drama queen, let's go and have our breakfast". I spread my arms as asking him to carry me...he does and went towards the dinning table.
(Yes yes my drama queen).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't you dare do too much trouble and specially No playing in the rain. Oky??" He said sternly.

but deep down he knew there is no use of explaining her these things karna toh usko apne Mann ki hi hai.

And I rolled my eyes saying "yeah yeah I m not a kiddo". " roll those pretty eyes again and I make sure you roll them in pleasure for the next time". He said with his favourite Smirk on his lips.

Blood rushed through my cheeks and I blushed really hard..."shut up". "Aww someone is blushing so hard". He laughed. I bid him bye and he went to his office not before kissing my forehead and soft pink lips.

I went towards bedroom and start scrolling through my Instagram and suddenly a urge of clicking pics raised in me and I decided to post some on my Instagram and went to dress up.

I wore a cheque shirt with brown crop top under and beige coloured trouser.

!!post!!

@aashvithelife._

Liked by @samrai28

Liked by @samrai28._ and 456others

( Sorry Puri Instagram wali vibe nhi de paayi.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already afternoon and I don't wanted to lunch alone. So, I cooked the lunch for the first time And then I packed our lunch as I was already dressed so I directly went to his office.

Lol for the surprise I m visiting his work place for the first time hehe..!!

"Good morning mam, do you need any help?" The receptionist greeted.

"Umm..yeah actually can you please tell me where is Mr.Rai's cabin?" I asked the receptionist.

"Yes mam it's on the 5th floor, last cabin in the left side of the lift."

"Thank you so much!!"

I reached there when I was about to enter a lady maybe his secretary stopped me I raised left eyebrow (like what?) where she asked.

"Hey miss, where are you going??"
Definitely in a rude tone.

"Is not it Mr. Rai's cabin?". ( In a obvious tone)

"It is but u can't go inside without having any appointment."

"Sorry but miss I don't need any appointment to meet him."

"Huh..?? U can't go inside I m not allowing you!!"

"I guess I have already cleared myself also miss who the fuck are you to allow me."

"Hey wait, he is -" before she could complete I enter his cabin without knocking.

🤍

Sam's POV :-

I was sitting in my cabin having a tea with some clients.

And someone entered my cabin tf he/she didn't even knocked. I lifted my gaze from file to the direction of the person.

I was shocked the person was none other than Avi I can analyse she is annoyed 'pakka mira se ladke aayi hai'
at the same time mira entered 'shaitan ka name liya shaitan hazir wahh!'.

"Okay so that's it for now we can discuss further things later." I said and overed the Meeting.

Before I could say something mira spoke "get out miss whoever are you!!..sir she don't even have a appointment with you still she entered without knocking".
She streched her last words 'without knocking'.

"I have already told you I don't fuckin' need any appointment to meet him. Just this fuckin' thing in your lil brain...aur tum kyu shant khade hue ho bolo kuch."
This time aashu said.

"Lmao, u don't even know Mr.Rai's anger and how can u disrespect him by using 'tum' you don't have manners idiot!!" Mira yelled.

Here I lost my tempered hearing her disrespecting my love and yelling at her.

" Enough !!! And It's sir for you miss mira". I raised my voice and they both flinched.

" And yeah she don't need any appointment...dare to disrespect her again and u'll face the consequences!!"

"But Mr. Rai-" i cut off her in between.

"It's sir...now get out!".and she left not before cursing under her beneath.

🐙

I hope you all have liked this chapter
Do not forget to vote and comment.

Author
spicyy_c0sm0s