Rapper AU(Not a stroy just headcannons ig)

So basically this is just who would be what rapper if the daycare crew became irl rappers.

Ryan=Eminem/Slim Shady(Tbh it's mostly cuz he's white and the fact they both are really energetic and goofy)

Unicorn Mann=Kendrick Lamar(I actually think this would be a real good fit because Kendrick is looked at the savior of Hip-Hop and Since unicorn is a superhero I feel like it fits well with the whole savior idea.I also imagine Unicorn mann as a kid from the hood that always had to dodge the temptation of being dragged into street life because it was so prominent around him and the reason why he became a superhero is to clean up his neighborhood and try to save people from the type of lifestyle he has to endure around him which I think is the reason why he doesn't have parents is because they got took from him because of where he grew up kinda like Batman.I literally feel like Kendrick's album Good Kidd M.A.A.D city is the perfect type of story that could be told in Unicorns POV)

Goldy=Travis Scott or Eazy-E (There's really no connection to this other then I'm 70% sure Janet is from Houston.Also I saw her wearing some his merch one time in an IRL vid so yeah That for Travis.The only reason she could be Eazy-E is cuz there both short and Eazy kinda gives off an older goldy vibe)

Tina=???(Tbh I don't know if she'd be a rapper I see her more of a singer like Rihanna or smth like that but I wanna know what y'all think if anyone reads this book ever)