Damn

Tbh I was just watching old videos from Ryan and them and I just thought....Everyone's gone.like Ash left and Janet came back but she probably not gonna do any RP's and Luke left too so it's just Ryan.Daycare/Academy had a good run tbh but I don't think Ryan's gonna be able to capture the magic that he once had back a few years ago.I wonder what new RP's he's gonna make and I also wonder what he's gonna do with Tinas,Goldys and UCM channel cuz I know He basically did what he already does with his RP channel to Tinas and I assumed the same was gonna happen to goldys but UCM's channel kinda can't continue because tbh no one can replace UCM cuz like....He's just really hard to capture cuz I feel like UCM was a very Improv character and most of his traits and actions were based on how Luke acts.The only way I see UCM coming back is if they do something with the "Other UCM's" plot thing from Friends.Also technically the UCM in academy and daycare is a completely different UCM cuz the real UCM went to the friends Universe.And Friends Tina time traveled and stuff so maybe something cool can happen there.Tbh I feel like the RP era of ROCKYMEIDA died whenever they left YouTube or like right after Ash left.It's sad but hopefully Ryan produces more content for us Daycare/Academy fans to enjoy like maybe he could make a book kinda like how Scott made the faz-files but instead with like characters he's had across all the channels and stuff or he can like make a video talking about plans he had for daycare/Academy and like different concepts.