Needy(Tinacorn)

It was a hot summer day as UCM was working in the city beating up criminals and helping people. *Ring Ring* "Hello?" UCM asked as he got onto a random roof and stood there. "Unicornnnmnnnnnnnnnnnn"Tina whines "I miss you when are you coming home?".This wasn't out the ordinary for Tina to bother UCM during his patrol it was basically part of the routine. "I'm coming home in.......3 hours". "3 HOURS??!!" Tina yells at UCM. "Yes is there a problem with that?" "OF COURSE THERE IS I MISS YOU AND I WANT YOU HERE WITH ME NOW!!,".UCM sighs as he flys around the city and walks into a flower store and bought a bouquet of flowers and leaves while on the phone with hearing her nag on and on about how he's never here and she misses him and how she'd do anything for him to be there with her. "AND THE WORST PART YOU TOOK THE TRACKER I PUT ON YOU" She said as she was now having a full fit over phone.UCM finally lands at the house and hears Tina on the phone with him still she couldn't hear the door open over her crying. "Hey there tiger" UCM says as he walks in and hands her the flowers. "You got this for me?" "Of course I know I haven't been here but it's because I'm trying to make the city safer for you......but I know you missed me so I'm gonna take tomorrow off and let the other hero's handle the villains"He says as he grabs onto Tina's waist and kisses her neck. "Unicorn!" She says as she blushed and takes off his mask and throws it on the table as she looks into his eyes,"You know even though we have the same colored eyes your eyes are way more beautiful?" UCM says as he kissed Tina and picks her up "where we going my handsome hero~?" She says in a flirty tone. "Let's go watch a movie and see what you want to do after" he says as he takes her upstairs.