Stash spot(Goldy)

Goldy looks through her closet in her room.She was looking for a shirt to wear that matched the daycares In the wildernesses theme.As she looks move jackets and shirts we eventually get to a wall which had a keypad on it. "Did I leave it in here?" Goldy asked as she pressed the key pad and it opened a secret section of her closet which had all sorts of stuff in it.It's has A few pistols,3 Mac 10's,a Mac 11,An AK-47,an AR-15,A shotgun,A uzi,A Draco,A few type of HK's,A rocket launcher,A nuke,Some ninja stars,Baseball bats,Brass knuckles But the gun above them all was labeled as the "Banana blaster" which was in a very nice case.Goldy taps the Keypad and a whole different section appears with all types of different illegal drug's Including Weed,Cocaine,Crack,A few pints of lean,Some percs and Another banana.Goldy hits the keypad one last time as a picture of Unicorn showed up. "Oh shit" she says as she quickly pushed the keypad and it goes back to the guns. "Hmmmmmmmm....which one should i take?". "For protection of course." She says as she takes a random pistol she had that has a silencer and a extended clip with her last name engraved into the handle. "Good ol' reliable" she says as she taps the keypad twice and the section closes off.She puts the gun on her bed and keeps looking for the shirt. "Hey Goldy I wanted to see if yo-" UCM walks in on Goldy looking for the shirt and sees the gun. "GOLDY WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN?!" UCM yells. "Relax Bud it's not even that bad of a gun" she says as she puts the shirt on "So how do I look?" She asks him.UCM looks at her "Ok 1.You look amazing 2.Why do you call me Bud even though we're Married and 3.WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN!?" Goldy sighs "1.Thank you 2.Because I don't like to call you babe and 3.Because I'm cool" Goldy says as she drags UCM out her room "Now let's go to the Daycare's 37th annual reunion!" She says as UCM is dragged out the room. "Whoops almost forgot this" She runs back inside and grabs the Gun and holds UCM hand out the house as they head towards the Daycare.