Goldys dad

Alr alr so ima explain some lore of Goldys dad.So Goldys dad actually grew up dirt fucking poor....even though he's made of gold.....but he does have a human form but anyway yeah he grew up poor and he didn't have a way to make money so he did the only logical thing and he stared selling drugs.And that's how he got all his money and eventually he invested that money into business and stuff but he still sold drugs on the side until he met Goldys mom.Goldys mom didn't like the way he made money and usually Goldys dad would dump any girl that questions him.He actually liked her so he didn't and instead changed his way.Eventually a few years later they had goldy buy Goldys mom's was hospitalized for medical reasons and now Goldys dad uses his money to help her and keep her alive.One of his favorite things to do is to rap and produce so when he's with goldy he usually freestyles around her.He dislikes superhero's like UCM because UCM reminds him of his past of being a drug dealer.If I could explain Goldys dad in the past using a song it would be "High so High" by spm and if I were too explain him right now with a song it would be "Woodson n worthin"
By SPM and his childhood in a song would be "SPM vs LOS" By SPM(I based bro off SPM if you couldn't tell)