Advice(UCM)

It was a late Thursday night as UCM was watching TV he'd been having some really evil and wicked thoughts of doing something crazy but he left them alone until he got a call. "Hello?" He said as there was crying on the other side,It was Tina crying."Unicorn my brother and Ryan got shot....There dead."UCM sat there and just looked at the TV. "I need advice on what to do please,I know you always give the best advice so tell me what can I do." UCM knew she wanted to hear him preach to her and try to give her closure but then he finally spoke up having a more weird and hostile tone "I can't sugarcoat the answer for you,this is how I feel"He says as he gets up and flys to a convention building. "If someone killed my man and my brother then somebody getting killed."He said as he stared to talk more to her "I'll wait in front of there spot and watch them hit there block,I'll catch them leaving service if that's all I got,I'd chip them and then throw the blower in they lap and walk to the courthouse and say bitch I did that"he said as he gets to the convention building "you should chip them then throw the blower in they lap,Matter face I'm about to speak at this convention call you back."he says as he hangs up the phone and walks into the building and makes his up stage and looks at the crowd of children looking at him.They admire his Superhero look. "Alright kids were gonna talk about gun control".In the back of UCM mind there was the real UCM as he watched the other side of him talk to the kids as he looks down and whispered to himself "pray for me.".