Creative spark just happend rn 😈😈(SCP storyline)

Unicorn was writing down notes after his successfully stole a mask from a certain foundation along with the notes for said object. "SCP-035....I finally got you" he said as he chuckles a little and puts the mask into it's protective case. "RYAN!" Unicorn calls him downstairs and of course Ryan speeds down to the basement. "Yeah Unicorn?" He asks as Unicorn pulls Ryan over to him and sits him down into a chamber with SCP-035. "So since you owe me from that one time I saved you from Tina I need you to simply just stay here and look at the mask and tell me what happens" UCM states as Ryan nods his head and just sat there.3 minutes went by and nothing happened "What's supposed to happen?" Ryan asks bored as UCM just sits there "shut up and listen" he said as Ryan huffs but then he perks up as he starts hearing voices. "I hear....voices...there telling me put on the mask" Ryan said as he looks at the mask.UCM watches and tells Ryan "Try for as long as possible to not put on the mask" UCM says as Ryan starts to get closer to the mask and eventually breaks the glass holding the mask and puts it on.Ryan starts to have a spasm and falls to the flower as the masks eyes start to grow dark purple pupils and Ryan's body gets up but it's not him. "Well well well look who it's is...how's it going Luke" The mask says through Ryan as UCM looks at the mask. "Is that a suitable host 35?" He asks as 035 stretches the body "Yeah its cool this one isn't affected by the black goo" he says as UCM gets up and opens the door for 035. 035 walks out and looks and UCM "so what's the job this time?" The mask asks. "I need you to just spend around a day or 2 in this body and then I'll eventually let you leave with the body" UCM says as 035 "That very brutally using your friend as a lab rat for this very dangerous experiment" 035 says as his face turns to tragedy. UCM looks at his clipboard "science calls for sacrificing.....besides you won't be on him for long" he mumbles the last part. 035 looks at UCM "what was that?"asks as UCM shakes his head. "Nothing now go up and interact with the other kids" UCM says as 035 face turns into comedy and waves goodbye at UCM and goes back upstairs. "Ryan's gonna take control of his body again in a few hours and assuming how much Ryan loves his little costumes I'm assuming he'll babe keeping 035 as a souvenir" UCM says while writing down the an X over 035's name. "1 down....3 more to go and the rest can be kept here"he says as he goes down to his lower area of his lab and in a cell is scp 096,scp 999,scp 106,scp 682 and scp294.