Break

DISCLAIMER!

YOU NEED TO READ BOOK 1 BEFORE STARTING THIS ONE!,OTHERWISE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND SOME THINGS!

If you have arleady read it and you remember the plot and what happened,you may start your new journey!
.

.

.

TV playing:

“Taking this pill will make you ten times more energetic and healthy!One per day and you'll see the differences in just one week!”

"Uh those adds!How long is this going to take!?I'm going to go get some more ice cream since looks like they aren't going to end soon.."

This is one month after the "Ultimate Source Of Power" incident.Its now September,and Y/n finally has some time for herself and is finally relaxing in her mansions bedroom.
During August,after she got the ultimate source of power and got the attention of all the national media,she was always in interviews and was the number one gossip in the internet.

"Miss Y/n!,was that place more than dangerous?Are you insisting that archeologist shouldn't dig more in the Egyptian history?"

"Did you see any alive mummies like they show us in the movies?"

"Did you find the tomb of Queen Cleopatra?!"

"I said what I had to say in the interview!",you smiled akwardly and pushed the reporters microphones off your face.You covered your eyes so you wouldn't be blinded by the paparazzis none stop flashing cameras and quickly got inside your limousine.

That was what you faced every time you stepped outside.You begged your secretary to cancel all your current missions that were next in line and let you stay in the mansion until things had calmed down and people would eventually forget about the ultimate source of power.

"But Miss!,do you want to lose this opportunity?Everyone is asking to work with you because of your amazing investigating skills!"

"Zoe you don't understand!I just really need a break right now!I'm sure their missions are easy enough to be solved and they just want to work with me because they want to be famous for working with me or something!
Just give me a break..please?"

She reluctantly agreed and let you have one month brake because except from all the chaos from the interviews and the paparazzi,you had lost your summer vacation for the mission in Egypt!

That's how you finally got some time for yourself and of what seemed like forever,time watch TV.But not any random show or series. Something much more special to you.
Something that you couldn't miss!

“We are back at the live Raitai match with Kaku Kaioh VS Yujiro Hanma!”

"It's on already?!",you ran back exited and jumped on your king sized bed with your new ice cream tub so you wouldn't miss anything.

“Returning back after the short brake for the fighters to get ready,we are back in our live here in China as the last round is about to begin!Our chanel is the most viewed today since millions of people are watching!Thank you for staying with us until now!”

"There was no way I would miss this!",you opened the ice cream containers cap and scooped some with your spoon.

“After the fights of Biscuit Oliva VS Rahon Shobun,Baki Hanma VS Kaku Shunsei and Retsu Kaioh VS Jaku Kaioh,we finally come to the last fight for tonight!These two beasts leave us with the mystery on who will win!Here they come!!!”