Mission starts!

"Pst!Miss!Wake up!",Zoe gently tapped your shoulder."We arived in Tokyo!"

"Doyle..",you muttered as you smiled with your eyes still closed.

"Miss!What are you dreaming about!Wake up this instant!",she shook you but this time more aggresevly.

"AHH!ARE WE GETTING ATTACKED!?",you fliched ftom your seat strartled.

"Miss Y/n!I demand to know what you were dreaming about this instant!",she impattiently tapped her heel on the floor.

"What?No..I wasn't dreaming something!I swear!And why do you need to know anyway?",you raised your eyebrow at her looking suspicious.

"Forget about it!",she laughed awkwardly."Let's go to the police station otherwise Sonoda will be very very mad!",she took your hand and dragged you outside the jets stairs.

"We aren't going to the police station.Sonoda called me while you were asleep previously and told me that we will be meeting at Shin Shin Kai.He is going to come here and pick us up".

"So that means that you will have the same crew?"

"Probably..",you sighed as you dragged your suitcase."Zoe what am I going to do!I don't want to see their faces ever again!"

"We'll try to avoid talking to them okay Miss?Now let me help you with your suitcase, you shouldn't be dragging it you will get tired!",she grabbed it from you.

"No it's okay really!Thanks for asking though!",you attempted to get it back but Zoe wasn't going to give up so fast.

"I insist!Please let me be useful!"

"There is no need for you to drag my suitcase Zoe!,I can do it by myself!"

Both of you started to fight on who would drag the suitcase and you got so distracted that you didn't notice Sonoda was standing infront of you impatiently waiting for you two to notice him.

"AHEM!",he said loudly to make you stop fighting.Both you and Zoe looked up to see an angry looking Sonoda.

"Are you done fighting,ladies?"

"Ah!Sonoda!We didn't notice you there!",you laughed awkwardly as you shook his hand.

"I see.Is this the plus one you said you would bring with you?",he turned to Zoe and looked up and down on her.

"Yes!,she is my beloved secretary!,she will be helping me with something",you brought her close to Sonoda.

"Nice meeting you Sir!",she nervously bowed at him.

"It's nice meeting you too.Now if you don't mind we have to hurry up to Shin Shin Kai. This mission is very important!Get in the limousine,the others are waiting for us",he said as he opened the door for you.

"When you say the others you mean.."

"Get inside and I'll tell you everything".

.

.

.

"Okay..so now could you please explain who “the others” are?"

"Well I think you already know".

"Can't I just get new teamates?",you groaned looking outside the window.