Satisfied?

The atmosphere in the bathtub was steamy and hot.It was as hot as a sauna in there!Both you and Katsumi sat in the bathtub and enjoyed the moment without talking.Katsumi seemed to be very nervous for some reason,but you decided not to ask him about it.Instead,you decided to start a conversation.

"My back hurts a lot..Do you think it's normal?"

"It probably hurts because of the push ups.. Sometimes this happens".

"Hm..I see.Well now.."

"What!",he flinched as soon as he heard that.

"Won't you wash me?That's why you came here..right?",you looked at him with a smirk.

"Yeah that's what I came for!Why are you looking at me like that!",he blushed.

"I'm joking!But I'm just trying to figure out why you're acting so strangely.."

"W-what do you mean!I'm fine!",he said a bit annoyed and folded his arms.

"Come on!,it's so obvious you're hiding something!Is there something you maybe want to tell me?I can keep secrets!"

"It's your imagination!",he grumped and looked away.

"Fine fine..Well then",you stood up revealing your naked body that was buried inside the water."You better get scrubbing!Make sure to do my back gently!",you said as you sat on his lap.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG!!!",he blushed as he felt your butt come in touch with his member.

"Why are you freaking out so much!You were the one that offered himself to shower me!Well go on!",you said and turned your head away.

He sighed and took the courage to actually start washing your back.It was just a couple of minutes when he started to get hard..

(I can't stop myself from getting turned on!Her body feels so good on mine.Im barely holding myself!)

"Katsumi you're breathing heavily!Is it from the temperature of the room?"

"Ahh..I think so.."

"To be honest I'm having a hard time too.Its like a sauna here!Do you think we should stop?-Ah! Katsumi!..",you gasped as you felt something bumping under you.

"I'm sorry Y/n..I guess I have been exposed now.."

"W-what do you mean?"

"I didn't come to help you shower Y/n..I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since you left us after the mission.And now whenever I think that your right next to my suite, I want to sneak inside yours and sleep in the same bed as you.I want our bodies to touch,just like they are doing now".

"Katsumi what are you saying!",you said surprised as you were about to stand up from him.He held you by your waist before you could do so.

"What I'm trying to say is..That I think I'm falling in love with you!I want to be with you and sleep with you!"

"Katsumi..If-if that's how you truly feel..,what do you want from me right now?..I see that you're not willing to let me go..."

"Yes,I'm not going to let you go like last time..This time I'm not going to be easy on you.I just need your concern".

"Do you want to have sex with me!Right now,right here!"

"K-Katsumi!"

(What's with this sudden confession!This was the last thing I expected him to say!He really means it!I can see it in his eyes!,his lust and love for me is overflowing!What am I supposed to do!),you thought as you got lost in his eyes.You just stared at each other's eyes for a while,you couldn't help but get nervous of how he was looking at you.After thinking about it,you sighed and finally found your answer.