Retsu you're the best!

"Who is this?",you asked as you quickly hid the ultimate source of power.

"It's me",the door fully opened revealing the person behind it.

"Retsu!How come you're here?Aren't you supposed to be sleeping at this time?"

"I could ask the same about you",he chuckled and closed the door.

"Well I'm having trouble sleeping because my back hurts like A LOT!I haven't had such a bad back pain in my life!"

"I see.Well what am I here for?",he smiled and took out a container from his pocket.

"What is this?",you curiously looked at it.

"It's a special cream recipe to reduce pain.Its made from only natural products.I know it because I made it myself.Its a special recipe I learned from my master,Kaiou Ryuu back at my training days at the Bailin Temple".

"You made that!Woah it smells amazing!",you said as he opened the container making it's delicate aroma spread all across the room.

"Put it on me arleady!I want to get rid of this horrible pain as soon as possible!"

"I was thinking about giving you a full body massage before we do that.It reduces stress and it will help you relax and sleep better tonight".

"You know how to massage?",you looked at him surprised.

"They say I'm an expert",he smiled."So what do you say?"

"But how are we going to do it?We don't have the right equipment.."

"Just remove your clothes and I'm going to do the rest".

"Do what?Well except from the massage ofcourse",you laughed akwardly after thinking about something you shouldn't have.

"I meant applying the oils",he look out some small bottles of different types of oil.

"Oh right!I knew that you were talking about those ha...You came prepared didn't you?"

"Yes,I was sure you would agree",he smiled and applied oil on his palms.

"Well uh..I suppose I have to..remove my clothes now?",you blushed.

"If you're comfortable with it ofcourse.Otherwise I could perhaps bring you a robe?"

"No no!It's okay.. You're a nice guy so I'm confortable with you,Retsu",you smiled and you started removing your clothes.Retsu looked at the clothes thrown on the floor and then up at your completely naked body.

"Hey no staring!",you teased him as he was speechlessly blushing.

"No no!I wasn't!"-

"I'm joking!",you laughed and you layed down on your tummy on the side of the bed."You can start",you closed your eyes as you rested your head on your arms.

He started applying the oil from your back to your legs.You started heating up immediately after feeling his touch, especially when he reached your thighs.After he was done applying the oil,he started massaging your back.

(This really is relaxing!),you thought as he perfectly massaged the spots that hurt the most.(The problem is that I'm suddenly having that one weird feeling again!Seriously I can't control my body anymore!Did it really come again just because of a massage?!)

As Retsu continued massaging your back,he started getting rougher with his movements making you moan.You tried your best to hold yourself but the relief you felt was too much.

"Yes yes!Ohh right there!Harder Retsu!",you pleaded him.

"Here?"

"Yeah! You're amazing!",you said feeling relieved as he rubbed your shoulders harder."You are so nice Retsu!"