Me again!?

"Y/n"
. . .

"Wake up"
. . .

"Hello?"

. . .

"Y/N!"

"AHHHH! DOYLE? WHO?WHAT?WHERE AM I?"

"Good morning".

"Oh!It's you!",you huffed as you were still startled after waking up so suddenly.

"You have to visit that guy as soon as possible because I cant keep seeing your weird dreams with him".

"Isn't there any way you can prevent yourself from seeing my dreams!?I can't control my dreams you know!And I'm working on sneaking out to visit him okay?I just need my schedule to clear up a bit so I can go visit him in secret.The others must never find out about what happened with me and Doyle!They might as well kill him an hour earlier before his next execution!"

"It's not like I can't snich on you".

"Good!Now let me get ready because today we have to discuss about what we're going to do with the mission!"

"Are you talking about what your next move is going to be?"

"Yes..I'm really curious to see if the others managed to find a solution..How are we supposed to approach that politician without being noticed and manage to suscessfully steal the diamonds from him?Well I shouldn't worry because I have a feeling they must have found a solution!",you happily begun to dress up.

"They sure have found a solution..But you won't like it Y/n",he thought to himself as with his abilities he had already predicted the future.

Once you were all dressed up,you took the elevator and once again went to the dinning area.It was crowded like the last time,but this time you knew where your table was and you easily found your way to it.Odly enough, your crew was unusually quiet.None of them seemed to be talking,they were all eating silently as they looked down at their plates.

"Good morning guys!"

. . .

"Hey how come you're all so quiet?Did I miss something?"

"Sit down and eat.We'll talk later", Yujiro said and sipped his coffee.

"Okay..?",you sat down and begun eating a dessert.

(Strange..That's exactly how everyone is acting!Something is fishy here!),you looked at them suspiciously one by one.(Wait!What if they know what happened between me and Retsu last night!Were we that loud?),you looked at Retsu worried.Retsu looked back at you and as the two of you made eye contact,Baki kicked him from under the table signaling him not to look at you.

(What was that for!),you turned to Baki but he wasn't looking at you.His eyes were stuck on his plate.

(There is definitely something going on!Why is nobody talking?!My stomach feels like it's making knots from all that stress informing inside me!Just why the heck are they acting this way all of the sudden!I was sure that the hotels review said that the walls were sound proof!)