Karate expert!

And so it was then when Y/n,Doppo, Katsumi and Retsu headed to the Shin Shin Kai dojo!The rest of the crew headed to the police station,since Sonoda had called them to help him with some stuff.

After you got a cab, Katsumi started explaining some things to you about some specific rules in karate,and described you in simple words what moves you could use for starters.

"Can you picture yourself doing that move I just explained Y/n?"

"Yeah! Absolutely!"

(I didn't understand a thing you just told me Katsumi!How am I supposed to do that!),you thought as you nodded to Katsumi who continued explaining some other techniques.

"Slow down Katsumi!She won't be able to do all that just by hearing it!She must see it happening infront of her",Doppo interrupted Katsumi.

After you arrived at Shin Shin Kai,you found Suedo and Kato waiting for you outside the enterance.

"Nice to see you again princess!",Kato winked at you."Haven't seen you for a while,and to be honest I missed you.Came to learn how to fight now huh?",he smirked looking down at you.

"Nice to see you too Kato San, and yes,I'm interested in learning karate.
Hope you'll teach me well", you smiled backing away from him as he was leaning closer to your face.

"Y/n this is Suedo,a third Dan student here in Shin Shin Kai.He is the one in charge here for now since I'm busy with our mission.Kato would have been the one to be in charge, if he had proven me that he is responsible and capable of doing so",Doppo laughed as Kato looked pissed.

"I should have been the one to be in charge!I'm better than Suedo both in this job and fighting!"

"What did you say!", Suedo yelled and grabbed Kato from his uniforms collar.

"Easy there you two",Retsu stepped between them and splited them apart before they created a scene."You won't fight right now,you will have to wait until we get inside".

Kato->"Fight?Relax Retsu we were just playing around!"

Katsumi ->"Retsu means it,but in a different way.You guys are going to be having a little “match” together so Y/n can see how techniques are used in combat".

Suedo->"Looks like you got to start warming up Kato!I'm going to crush you!"

Kato->"We'll see about that!"

"Come on Y/n,let's get you a karategi to wear for starters shall we?",Doppo smiled.

"Okay!",you nodded and excitedly followed him inside the building, with Retsu, Katsumi and Suedo with Kato following you along the way.

"Woah how long has it been!The guest room I used to stay during our first mission!It still brings me the chills that I had to move here because of Sikorsky,but I am slowly getting over it!"

"I'm glad to hear so",Retsu smiled watching you explore the room to see if something changed since you left.

"Here is your uniform",he said handing it to you."Do you need help putting it on?"

"Thanks but I think I'll be fine.Maybe I'll need your help later..",you chuckled looking at him as he was now confused.

"Help with what?"

"A massage",you playfully winked at him licking your lips.

"I'll be waiting for you outside",he quickly closed the door before you would notice that his nose had started bleeding.

"Well I guess I'm going to learn karate now!Do you think that I'll be able to fight just from one lesson?"

"I don't know.Its up to you", Anubis crossed his arms and closed his eyes as you started changing.