It's him!

"Y/n?"

.

.

.

"Doyle?"

"Come to me",he smiled and opened his arms widely.

You started running towards him,but it was impossible to reach him.You were suddenly surrounded by darkness and you fell into an unknown abbys losing the sight of him.

"AAAAAAAA!",you opened your eyes widely as you gasped for air after the bad dream you had."Phew!It was just a dream!",you wiped the sweat off your forehead in relief.

"Still having dreams about him?"

"Hey h-how do you know I dreamt about him!Are you stalking my dreams!"

"Good morning.My apologies,it just happens automatically.I can't help it.When I'm attached to a human for a long time, I start reading their mind and see through their dreams".

"Gosh that is so embarrassing!",you dived your face into a pillow.What am I going to do!I can't stop dreaming about him!It's always the same damn dream and I always fall for it!"

"I understand how you feel".

"YOU DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!ONCE YOU HAD TOLD ME THAT GODS DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!"

FLASHBACK:

"There is no way you weren't touched from this ending!",you said bawling your eyes out as the protagonists lover died in her arms.

"Gods don't have feelings".

Back to the present:

"Oh right..I almost forgot.What I meant was uhh.."

"YOU CAN'T SAVE IT!"

"Right.Then how am I supposed to make you feel better exactly?"

"I DON'T KNOW! ITS YOUR JOB SO FIGURE IT OUT!"

"Hm..There is breakfast waiting for you.I know you love food,right?"

"FOOD!",you excitedly removed the pillow from your face and you quickly stood up to get ready.

"You know very well how to cheer me up!Thanks Anubis!",you started changing clothes to get downstairs and eat with the others.

After you were done dressing up you grabbed your purse and took the ultimate source of power along with you.You got in the elevator and tapped on the floor that leaded to the dining room.As soon as the elevator opened you were greeted by a busy dining area,where all the rich people had gathered to eat breakfast and drink their morning coffee.

(Well looks like I'm going to have a hard time finding my table..),you thought looking at all the full tables infront of you.

"Y/N!!OVER HERE!!",you heard someone yell your name and took your attention.You followed the sound to see Baki standing on a chair waiving his hands around so you would be able to spot him.Down at the table he  was sitting, was the rest of the crew either choosing their breakfast or trying to get Baki to sit back on his seat.