Cooperation!

Your eyes were slowly closing and giving up to your sleepiness but you still tried your best to stay away and not let your guard down.

It was currently 1am,the road outside was dark and making you even more sleepy.Cathy whined half the car ride, so much she couldn't anymore and dozed off out from the exhaustion.Her makeup especially her maskara had been ruined and if she knew about it she would have been having a tantrum but thankfully since she was asleep she hadn't noticed about it yet.

You rested your head on the vehicles window as you looked up at the stars.
Five of them were next to each other and shinning more than the rest of the stars among them.

Each one of them reminded you your loved ones that were waiting for you,you were worried about how you were going to communicate with them since you forgot to take your earpiece with you.

“If you want we'll have more private lessons together ”,said the star that reminded you of Baki.

“If you need help with your back let me know, I'll make it feel good ”,said the star that reminded you of Retsu.

“Whenever you need help to shower I'll be at your service ”,said the star that reminded you of Katsumi and then glowed as if it was winking at you.

“When you come back after successfully completing the mission,I'll make sure to take you out for a drink and give you a more comfortable suit to wear”,said the star that reminded you of Hanayama and made you smile.

"Gosh!,I'm so sleepy I'm imagining that stars talk to me!",you yawned as you stared at the beautiful stars glowing in the sky.You looked over at the last star,that reminded you of Yujiro.It didn't say anything,it just, glowed.You smiled as you knew that Yujiro wasn't going to be soft infront of “others”.

Even though Yujiro could be a jerk sometimes,you still hadn't forgot the words he said that night you spent together.

“I love you, I've fallen for you.The first moment I layed my eyes on you it was like you stole my heart that I hid for such a long time.You made me feel love like I've never felt it before ”,he once said and he seemed like he truly meant it.Like the other time he said that he said “Im going to kill him”,he wasn't lying.At that point one thing you knew about Yujiro was that he hated lies.

"I don't know how to feel about that guy..",you said to yourself and sighed.

Suddenly you felt the vehicle stop,you looked outside the window to see if you had arrived,and indeed you did.
The vehicle parked outside the gates of Carlos's big mansion,after one of the men scanned his card on the doorbells scanner,the gates opened and welcomed the van inside.

After the van entered the mansions garden,the gates closed behind it and it parked.The man driving the vehicle ordered the men accompanying him to get you and Cathy outside.

You gently pat Cathy's shoulder to wake her up,but before she could even open her eyes,the vans doors barged open and the men dragged the two of you outside with force.

Cathy screamed as her peaceful sleep had been interrupted,but then soon started crying and begging the man that was now painting a gun on her head so she would shut up.

You were slowly loosing your patience with the drama Cathy was creating,she was just so loud and overdramatic about the whole situation so much that you regretted bringing her with you instead of some other girl.

Like,the situation wasn't THAT bad.You only got kidnapped by some random guy to become his prostitutes what's the big deal?

Well for you it actually wasn't a problem because it was part of your plan,while for Cathy..It was a whole different story.Her thoughts were constantly on death and torchure,she was ready to piss herself as a normal person would at this kind of situation.