Just one more shot

. . .

"Y/n".

"Mmghhh",you groaned and turned your back at the voice speaking to you as you got confortable on your bed.

"Y/N!"

"AHHH!",you screamed startled from the sudden yelling in your ear.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!CANT YOU SEE THAT I WAS SLEEPING!",you yelled at Anubis.

"My apologies,it's just that its 9 o'clock".

"So you're telling me that you interrupted my sleep just to tell me the time?Are you serious?"

"You have to be ready at 10".

"For what?"

"Your meet up with that boy".

"HANAYAMA!I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HIM!",you immediately stood up from the bed to get ready.

As you stood up,something seemed wrong.Your legs weren't listening to you,you fell on the bed again from the pain between your legs.

"God damn it Yujiro!I forgot about him too!FUCK!How am I supposed to go now!"

"Don't worry,I can heal you".

"Really!Thank you!"

"Yes but...there can be some unwanted consequences.Unfortunatelly there is a chance that something bad might happen to you both if I let you use my powers or use them on you.Not even I know what it is going to be,but surely it's not going to be goodx.

"Come on!,it's not like we have done it many times!Just this once pleaseeee?"

"Fine,I did it.Try standing up again".

"Woah!It really worked!Your awesome!"

"Right.Well now you should quickly get ready".

"You're right!I only have one hour to get ready!,what should I wearrr!!Help me out!"

"I'm not good with that stuff".

"Atleast talk with me and keep me company!",you said searching for what dress to wear through your closet.

"Uhm..well..How are you so sure that the place you think he meant is the one?"

"Oh..Well I suppose it's because it's the first place we had an interaction together..But you wouldn't understand,you weren't in my life back then..",you said trying to pick between two dresses.

"I can see your past".

"Dam you're capable of everything!Well I suppose that you know how I ended up meeting him there..right?"

"Mhm".

"Man it was so awkward!And back then I didn't know Hanayama well so it was so embarrassing!I wish he had forgotten about seeing me in that bunny costume but looks like he hasn't..",you blushed and picked two other dresses.