Hope we meet again someday..

"One day before the mission..",you sighed and fell down on your bed exhausted after all the training you had been through.

You trained from 7 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon.You trained your skills on karate and self defense,but apart from those, your crew mates taught you several moves of their own fighting styles.

You even learned how to use guns with Oliva's help!It was a long process,but after a couple of tries you were able to shoot your target easily and quickly.

After all that training,you were reassured that you were ready.

Well.., almost ready..

"ANUBISSS!"

"Don't bother asking me again!The answer is no!"

"But please!,with your powers I'm going to be ten times stronger!"

"We've used my powers on you multiple times both to heal you and boost your energy for training, I'm not going to risk using them on you again.It has started to slowly harm me too,my powers are getting slightly weaker".

"Oh come on!I am sure your just saying that because you think I'm not capable of using them!"

"Mhm,that's a reason too".

"Ugh! I'll show you when I'll be kicking all those guards asses!"

"You'll take me with you?"

"Yeah,duh,I can't leave you here.You won't get rid of me that easily",you giggled as Anubis scoffed.

"Uh,just how did a god like me,end up with a brat like you".

"Hey!,watch your mouth!You don't want me to start shaking you again do you?"

"Good!",you grinned after hearing no response of him and grabbed your phone to check the time.

"It's 5:15..,I should be getting ready.."

"Today is my last chance to go there.I have to go visit Doyle".

"I've been waiting for such a long time for this moment.The idea of seeing him again makes me shiver in fear,but at the same time,I'm seeking answers to my questions!"

"And how exactly are you going to go without being discovered from your teammates?You don't want them to find out about you and Doyle do you?"

"No!,ofcourse not!But don't worry!, I've been working on that the moment since I had planned to go see him again".

"So!First of all,I act being really tired and going to sleep early!The others are obviously going to feel bad for me for being so exhausted from the training,and they'll leave me sleep peacefully without disturbing me! Besides tomorrow we have the mission so they want me to be full of energy so I can do the job properly".

"Secondly!,this the hard part...,I have to tell Zoe to sleep in my place and pretend to be me incase someone comes in my room!Well not a random person,I'm specifically talking about Yujiro.That guy is so unpredictable so I'll have to look out for him otherwise if he learns about Doyle he's going to murder him!"

I still don't understand why you don't want that guy to die.Even I,a god believes that he should be punished for what he has done.

"To be honest I don't know either!Maybe it's because of the moments we shared before all that.. disaster!
Anyway..,I have to hurry up and put my plan into action!I'll go pretend to be tired and then call Zoe to meet up in my suite!"

You rushed out of the room and after spotting Retsu,Baki and Katsumi together at the distance,you pretended passing by and begun talking to yourself.

"Ooh I'm SO tired!I'll go sleep early tonight so I'll rest more and have lot's of energy for the mission tomorrow!I hope nobody disturbs my peaceful sleep tonight!"