Plan B!

"Why is it so cold..",you muttered and tried to grab anything possible to cover yourself with closed eyes.
Moving your hand around,you finally touched something that had a great temperature and you hugged it pressing your face against it.

"Where is that sound coming from!",you complained after hearing something like a heart beat buzzing in your ear and you opened your eyes to see what it was.

(A strong chest and hard abbs..),your eyes widened as you wondered if that was a dream.You looked up and saw a smiling Yujiro looking at you.

"AHHH!WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM YOU CREEP!",you got away from him sliding on the other side of the bed.

"Good morning beautiful",he smirked and looked at your body.

"OH MY GOD!",you screamed as you finally noticed that you were completely naked."WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!"

"Hm? You mean that you don't remember anything?"

"NO I DON'T!DID YOU DRUG ME AND THEN RAPE ME OR SOMETHING YOU PERVERT!"

"No it wasn't me this time",he laughed and got up from the bed."You,came here.This is not your suite,it's mine".

"What!",you said and looked around just to find yourself really in his suite and not yours.

"T-there is no way I came here by myself!You must have had hit me in the head and then dragged me in here to do... whatever you wanted!You are disgusting you perv!,you liar!"

"If I'm lying then what is this?",he took out his phone and started playing an audio.

Audio playing:

“P-please Yujiro..! Thrust deeper inside me and make me cum!Then shoot your warm seed inside me until I'm out of consciousness!”

(No way!That's my voice!There is no way I would ever say such things!)

“AGHHHH!!~I LOVE YOU YUJIRO!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!YOUR HOT SEED IS OVERFLOWING INSIDE ME!~♡”

Soon enough after hearing the rest of the audio, all the memories from last night flashed through your mind.You remembered everything, including that you didn't use any condoms.

"Please stop it!I've heard enough!"

"So now that I've proven myself do you believe me?"

"Why did you record that! Delete it this instant!"

"I think I want to keep it",he laughed watching you ready to start tearing up.

"I hate you you!You!"

"Is there any word that can possibly describe me?",he smirked and leaned close to your face closing the distance between you two.

"You bastard!-!Mff!W-what are you doing! Let go!",you tried to push him away as he started kissing you.

"Last night you said that you loved me and now you're saying that you hate me?Choose arleady".

"Look, I don't know what was wrong with me last night but I don't want ANYTHING to do with you!Just!Just give me my clothes and I'll leave!",you stood up and tried to walk past him,but not after a few steps you felt your legs collapsing and almost fell when Yujiro came behind you and helped you balance yourself.

"How pitiful,can even walk by yourself?",he said while running his cold hands on your waist.

"Leave me alone!,I can walk by myself!"

"By the way,how are we going to name our child?It's obviously going to be a boy,but I'll atleast let you choose his name".

"Not even in your dreams would I start a family with you".