Its My Birthday?

Carly up top ^^^

5 years later

Carly's POV

I awoke to the sound of my alarm and stare outside of my window. I look over and see that my younger brother, Cayson, is sound asleep next to me. Only Lord knows how he manages to get in here every night. Today is my birthday and I mean sure I'm excited but it was just my luck that this very day, five years ago, my father disappeared. That's it. Just... gone. There was no goodbye, I love you, or any hint of where he was going and why.

My oldest brother Cameron thinks he's dead. My mother has lost her mind and often has random outburst in public claiming, " He's here, he's here, there's my Adam." It even got extremely bad to the point where she began knocking things off of the shelves, screaming, kicking, and falling out on the floor in tears. My younger brother Cayson was frighten and desperately tried to reach her, but I held him back as Cameron attempted to calm her down.

The love between my mother and father was very strong so loosing him was like loosing a part of herself. Cayson didn't get a chance to even meet his father. Every time I stare into those blue eyes of his which are so much like my dads I can't help but feel anger, hurt, and utter betrayal. Everyday I contemplate about giving up. "But I'll do this for you dad. I'll do this for mom, and Cayson, and Cameron." I say aloud as if my father was magically in front of me, right here in my room.

For the next hour or so I just laid there. Silently crying to myself, I think about how things should be so much more different than what they are now. This wasn't suppose to happen to me. I hear my window squeak open and see blue acrylic nails on the ceil. I hear the song 22 by Taylor Swift coming from a speaker. " Yeaahh we're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. Its miserable and magical oh~"

" Car Car? Wakey Wakey Car Car."

" Go away."

"GIRLLLL GET UP ITS YO BIRTHDAY HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" my best friend tells.. well, yell to me. I mentally slap myself for forgetting to lock my window. But I guess it's too late now.

"Adriana Circelli if you don't turn that off and shut your big mouth so help me I have a Taser and I am not afraid to use it! She cringes at the sound of her full name. Only one person calls her.. well called her that and she has dreaded it ever since. Audri and I met in 1st grade. That was the same year my family and I moved to Burr Ridge Illinois. I was coloring in my new coloring book when all of a sudden a reddish blonde little girl came crawling through my window.

"Hey or hi! I'm Audriana.. or you can call me Audri or Aud whichever you like best. I just noticed that your family moved in and I wanted to greet you the Circelli way." I stared at this crazy chick who was talking a mile a minute. She began dancing and singing "welcome, welcome" in the middle of my room.

"Daddy daddy there's a weirdo who crawled through my window! Please get her out I'm scared! I yelled.

That was 15 years ago. We've been best friends ever since. She was even there for me when I went through my brake up with Jake. I check on Cayson and he stirs a bit. Soon after I feel a dip in my bed as Audri sits down Indian Style.

"C'mon don't be that way. I know you want to have fun. Anything you wan-"

"All I want is to have my father back Aud. My birthday wish has and will stay the same until he comes home." And with that I walked into my bathroom and shut the door leaving Audri in confusion and what looks to be.. hurt? Through all of my crappy mood swings and attitude I put up, Aud still is there for me and I love her for it. But it kills me. You know. The person I've become. But no matter what I have to keep my guard up. I have to stay strong.

Sooo that's all for Chapter 1 you guys. How'd you like it? Sad right? We know but trust us it gets better. A few things that I forgot to mention at the end of the prologue. Not only do we NOT want you to copy our story ( characters, setting, etc...) but also do not :

1.) Post it on any other website A/N if you see this please contact us by email (Email is located on our profile)

2.) Give us negative feedback. If you know that you are one of those people, I suggest that you not continue to read this story. Thank you very much.

3.) We would also appreciate it if you don't use swear words when commenting.

And lets also keep in mind that we as authors of this story are not professionals (excuse us for being human and imperfect) so if there are any errors, mistakes or anything of that sort we apologize in advance.

We do encourage constructive feedback and anything that will help to make our story better.

Alright I think we covered enough. :)

Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Follow

Til next time loves

~ D&D