Shut Up I'm In Labour!

Pic of Aud & Cam's newborns ^^^

My Children, My Heart

Her laugh rings through me
Like a thousand bells.
The soft sweet way
Her little head smells.

His smile so bright,
His giggle so sweet.
His precious tiny fingers,
His chubby little feet.

What filled my days before,
I do not know.
I've so much love within me,
From inside my heart I glow.

A beautiful new world
Has just begun.
For in it is my beautiful daughter,
And my handsome son.

-Unknown

Carly's POV

"The nearest hospital is 20 minutes away so if we want to make it there, we have to go a little faster!"

We were all in the van and on our way to the hospital. Cameron passed out cold and we had to call 4 men to come and get him.

"Ouch!! Carly help it hurts!"

"I know Aud I know. Just calm down-

"How the hell do you expect me to calm the hell down? These things hurt like hell and I will not...hey watch it!!!"

Aud shifted uncomfortably in the van. Our driver (aka Alex with only 1 good arm) hit a huge pothole in the street.

"My bad Audrey I'm sorry."

"You're gonna be!"

"Aud look at me. Just take deep breaths and when this is all over with you'll be okay, okay?" She screamed some more and I cringed. I couldn't blame her though. I started counting the contractions and they were getting closer and closer together.

"Hey Carly?"

"Yes Alex?"

"Just think. This will be us in a few years babe."

I smiled silently to myself.

"You think so?"

"Oh I know so and-

"Would you two shut up! I'm in labour and this is no time to plan your frickin' future with each other!"

Alex looked at her through the review mirror and tried his best to muffle his laughter.

"Oh so this is funny to you? Try carrying two kids in your stomach for 8 months Alex and then go into labour early not knowing if your children will be okay because you are going in early and then laugh Alex. You-

I started to get a headache and I couldn't take her anymore.

"Aud shut up!" She stopped and looked at me. There was groaning coming from next to us and we looked to see that Cam was regaining consciousness.

"Oh baby help me it hurts so bad!" Aud fell to her knees and started crying hysterically.

"Alright we're here let's get the crazy woman out."

We got out of the car and Cam helped Aud to the door.

"Doctor! We need a doctor now!"

I watched as Aud was being carried away on one of those bed things. I started to follow them until I saw Cayson and Caitlyn being rushed into a hospital room. They looked so hurt and lifeless and it crushed my soul.

I looked back in Aud's direction and then at Alex's arm, and back to Cayson and Caitlyn. I felt so...so... helpless. I wanted to be there for everyone but I know that I can't.