Epilogue

2 Years Later

Everyone watched as Aud frantically ran around the room trying to make sure that everything was ready and in place. Today is the day that she and Cameron were finally getting married.

Because of everything that went on, their wedding was pushed back by a year.

Carly walked over to her and placed her hands on Aud's shoulders.

"Audrey calm down okay? Everything is in place and everyone is here. Your wedding starts in 10 minutes and you don't even have your dress on!"

"Sorry Carly it's just-it-I-

"Look at me Aud. Today is going to go just fine I promise. Now if you don't calm down I will slap you."

"Don't say that Auntie Carly!"

Carly turned to Carmen and smiled. Carmen looked amazingly beautiful with her white dress and small heels. Someone curled her brown hair to perfection and she stood crossing her arms.

Carly walked to her and picked her up.

"Auntie Carly is sorry baby but if your mommy won't calm down, then I won't be."

Carly tickled Carmen and she laughed. She walked back to Aud and helped her zip her dress. They both looked at their reflection in the mirror. Silent tears began to fall from their faces as they gave each other a hug.

"Audrey, you're not that little girl who climbed through my window 17 years ago. You're a woman now. A woman with two beautiful kids and who also has a soon to be husband that loves you very much. I want you to enter into this new chapter of your life not only being a mother and a wife, but having a new perspective on who you are and what you are capable of."

Carly wiped Aud's tears away and vice versa.

"Thanks Car Car I will."

"I love you best friend."

"And I love you too best friend."

They both linked arms and everyone followed them out of the dressing room.

Carly gave Audrey one last hug before taking her place in front of Cayson, Colton, Caitlyn and Carmen. She smiles and linked her arm with Alex's.

"You look beautiful Carly." Alex bent down and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"You do too babe." Alex raised his eyebrow at her.

"I look beautiful?"

"Yes. In a manly type of way."

They both laughed before marching down the aisle.

Carly smiled at the familiar faces she saw as she walked down. Audrey's mom was let out of rehab so that she could join us today. Aud's auntie Kelly was hospitalized for a while but was well enough to come as well.

Carmen (Logan's mom) and my dad eloped before he left. How and when? I really don't know. But she and Logan were also here. In fact, Logan was in the wedding and to me he looked handsome. It turned out that Alex's sister, Andrea, was best friends with Aud in High School and she demanded that she be in the wedding.

Audrey's biological father came into town a week before today. He promised her that no matter what, he would be here for her today and he stayed true to his word.

Everyone now watched as Cayson helped Colton down the aisle. They were both ring bearers. Behind them were Carmen and Caitlyn. Caitlyn carried the flower basket while Carmen threw flowers across the aisle.

Then, the moment that everyone has been waiting for finally came. Aud began walking down the aisle with tears in her eyes.

"She's beautiful." Cam thought as he watched his bride walk down the aisle. Tears stained his face as he thought about the moments they shared together up until now.