3

Taehyung: my ex best friend.. Park Jimin..

Namjoon: you are? Kim Taehyung?

Taehyung: you know me?

Namjoon: yeah Jimin talks about you all the time...

I let go of Namjoon and stared at him is disbelief..

Taehyung: he does?

Namjoon: yh well before..

Taehyung: before...yh obviously...

I was going to ask him how he has been when suddenly my phone rang..

Taehyung: ye? 

Mom: come back home right this instant..

Taehyung: why? Why again? No I'm not..

Mom: how dare you say no to your mother.. come before i disown you..

She hung up... She literally just hung up...

Taehyung: I'm sorry Namjoon Hyung.. i have to go.

Namjoon: oh no it's alright hope to see you soon...

I bid goodbye to him and ran back home

>>>At home<<<

Taehyung: what hap-

Mom: no talking.. go where this...

She threw a Newly bought outfit at me ..i stared at it so confused.. wtf this looks soo expensive...

Taehyung: from where did you? Where? How? Party?

Mom: stop talking hurry up...

After i got ready i checked myself once more in the !irror with thousands of questions on my mind... Where the hack are we going?

I sighed and got out of my room and walked downstairs.. i saw my mom dad and grandma waiting for me... 

Taehyung: why is that thing still here?

Grandma: taehyung my child.. some respect please..

Mom: honey you look soo handsome.. you look just like your father...

Taehyung: no.i.do.not

I gritted my teeth as hardly as possible.. i did not want to create a scene infront of my grandma...

Grandma: lets get going...

>>> Mom's outifit <<<

>>> That thing's outfit<<<

>>>Grandma's outfit<<<

>>> My outfit <<<

Taehyung: wait!! Is anyone going to tell me where we are going?

Mom: just for dinner honey..

I nodded but i knew that this was more than that... I had a bad feeling that my father was up to something... But i shrugged it off and walked behind them...

>>> At food o'clock restaurant <<<

I walked inside looking all around... My father is really gonna spoil us with his money i swear to god i don't feel good at all.. this is my first time at such a fancy restaurant...

Dad: there they are...

He started walking towards the people sitting on a table near the corner.. i examined them until my eyes landed on someone.... JEON JUNGKOOK....

Taehyung: mom? Whats-

Mom: stop talking... We are here  just to have a good dinner with our friends.. do not spoil the night...

Stop talking stop talking stop talking... Always.. she always tell me that... I looked at jungkook and he looks like he was much more interested in his phone more than his surroundings... He's probably texting his motherfuckers... I meant... his friends.. whatever..why do i even care... I greeted his parents and sat down on the chair facing him... He looked up at me and and looked down on his phone not even saying hi or smiling.. well i am not surprised..he is jungkook anyways..

Mrs Jeon: it's so good to finally meet you Taehyung..

Taehyung: nice to meet you too

I smiled at her .. definitely not mother like son... His father poured wine all of us .

Mr Jeon: cheers.. for the long term friendship..and soon to be in laws...

I gave my glass a rise in agreement and took a sip until i realised what he said ... I splurted everything in my mouth... Directly... into jungkooks face...

I was shocked ... Kinda scared that i ruined jungkook's not so good looking face and not knowing what Mr Jeon meant.. is my grandma going to marry Jungkook's grandfather?

Taehyung: grandma.. are you marrying Mr Jeon number 1?

I asked.. completely ignoring the furious glare Jungkook was giving me while cleaning his face...

Mrs Jeon chuckled at the name..

Dad: no taehyung.. you are going to marry Jungkook...

To be continued...

Hi guys...sorry for if there are any mistakes...have a good day❤️