8

I woke up in the early morning with the sound of my alarm... I quickly turned it off and checked the time... damn... still two hours left before school starts...I turned my face only to see....

Taehyung: AAAAHHHH!!!!

Jackson: hey hey sto-

Taehyung: WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BITCH?!! 

Jackson: calm do-

Taehyung: ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEARTATTACK?!!! YOUR BIG FACE SCARED THE SHI-

my words were cut off when Jackson covered my mouth with his hands... causing us both to fall on the bed with him on top of me...

Mom: Taehyu- OH MY GODD!!!

Jackson quickly got up and stood up on the bed.. I covered my face with my blanket... fuuckkk that was embarrassing

Jackson:  Auntie.. this is not what it look-

mom: what do you mean its not what it looks like huh?! just few minutes go I was telling you about his marriage and this.. is this how you behave after knowing he is getting married soon...

Jackson: ow ow ow ow Auntie Kim I'm so sorry.. I don't even know why I'm apologizing..

mom: you little.. why are you apologizing if you don't know what your apologizing for huh? 

Jackson: ow ok ok ow ow Auntie my butt hurts.. stooopp

I peeked through my blanket to see mom beating Jackson's ass with her slippers... I accidentally let out a giggle making Jackson and my mom look at me... fuck... I threw my blanket away and ran straight to the bathroom accidentally hitting Jackson by the shoulder causing him to fall on the floor...

Jackson: ouch... why my ass!!!!

>>> time skip <<<

>>> my  outfit <<<

Jackson: bro... are you going to a sleepover?

Taehyung: hey!! will you stop making fun of my outfit every single day!! it's starting to get annoying...

Jackson: I'm sorry but... can you blame me...

Taehyung: than what about you huh... are you going to an old people only party?

he gasped and put his hand on his chest dramatically....

Jackson: I have never been more offended in my life ever..

Taehyung: Drama queen... let's get going... before we get late.... I won't be surprised if we are already late...

Jackson: not my fault that you took so long to get ready?

Taehyung: what about me waiting here nearly an hour to hear you whine about your hurting booty huh?

Jackson: is it my fault that my butt hurts... no right..

Taehyung: whatever let's go before we get anymore late...

>>> at school <<<

As always!!! as always!!! Jeon Jungkook has to be the first person I have to see everyday as I enter school... He was standing near the entrance gate... as usual with his emotionless fuck face... I still can't believe he is my soon-to-be-husband....

?: hey you fetus!!!

I turned around to see Nayeon walking towards me with her eyes burning with anger.. 

?: why the fuck are you staring and my boy like that?!!

Taehyung: ahah since when was he your boy? and I was not staring at him I was staring at the girl next to him... now please excuse me...

Nayeon: the girl next to him??

she directed her glance towards the gate where Jungkook and the girl was standing.... to be honest I don't even know who the girl next to him was...

Nayeon: Jisoo??? You have a crush on Jisoo??

oh so she is called Jisoo...

Taehyung: no I... bitch it's none of your concern...

I walked away not knowing that Jungkook was staring at me and Nayeon this whole time and listening to our conversation...

>>> At Class <<<

it was Biology period and trust me I like biology.. but .. not the teacher... definitely not... I don't like her even one bit... we have to be like robots in her class.. if she asks a question and if we don't answer she'll get mad..  and also if we answer she'll get mad too... she'll be like don't talk too much during my lesson... don't do things that interrupt my lesson... like wtf does she want us to do...

Miss Biology: your first term results were not very pleasant.. I was expecting a lot more from you all... from now one I'm  planning to divide the class into three groups.... the ones that scored the highest will be in one group... the average students in one group...  and the lowest... well there is only who scored less and I think we all know who it is...

I gulped and looked down... please don't embarrass me right now...

Miss Biology: Kim Taehyung! unfortunately I don't know how to get your grades up because it seems like the way I teach isn't helping you at all... so I'll ask Kim Jisoo to teach you for your semi-finals...

my eyes widened... Kim Jisoo? That Jisoo? The gate Jisoo? The Jisoo who was standing next to Jungkook??

Nayeon: ohooo seems like someone is lucky today...

?: no need for Jisoo to teach him Miss Biology....

I turned around to see who was talking ...

Miss Biology: why is that?

?: I'll teach him...

to be continued....

Hi... I'm sorry if some of you don't like Nayeon's character in this story... I personally like her... I just turned her into this type of character just for the story... I hope you enjoyed this chap....