21

It was a very fine day for Taehyung.. He went to school that day and guess what? Jungkook was nowhere to be seen which meant that he was not present at school that day. Plus he had no homework due the next day and he did not have to go for work.. 

Taehyung was currently relaxing on the couch eating chips peacefully while watching YouTube shorts until his so called friends ruined his peace..

Jackson: hi bitch!!

Jhope: Yo bro!!

will these two let me breath for one second.. they must have some tea.. I didn't know that boys liked to gossip so much..

Taehyung sighed as he placed his chips packet on the tea table and leaned on the couch while letting both of his legs rest on the tea table.. he looked up to them and he could tell that they were impatient to tell him whatever they heard..

Taehyung: I'm listening..

Jackson and Jhope ran towards the younger and settled on either side of him..

Jackson: we have news.. have you heard about it?

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and he turned his head towards Jackson...

Taehyung: heard about what?

Jhope: Nayeon was caught sneaking in and out of two boy's house...

Taehyung: oh my god really?

Taehyung quickly grabbed his chips packet and started eating after sitting on the couch yoga style...

Jackson: Yeah around 8 last night the old man living next to the boy's home saw her walking in there and he called his other friends and they all together tried to make sure that it was really her...

Taehyung: wt- tell me more..

Jhope: and they waited until she got out around 10 something so they immediately called her parent when they were 100 percent sure that it was her..

Taehyung: oh my god!! what did they do next?

Jackson: her parents thought that it was a good idea to follow her and they took the man and two of his friends with them..

Taehyung: international detectives..

Jhope: and guess what they saw..

Taehyung: what?

Jackson: she went to another boy's house..

Taehyung gasped and then chuckled..

Taehyung: not surprised.. that bitch will never change.. what happened next?

Jhope: her parents walked straight in and took her out of there..

Taehyung: did they.. see anything?

Jackson: unfortunately we don't know.. all we know is that they took her to the police station in order to scare her and the police warned her that she ever snuck out without her parents knowing and snuck in another boy's house.. she will be isolated in her home for a month...

Taehyung: woah.. I mean I know that what she did  was wrong but don't you think that taking her to the police station is a bit too much..

Jhope: nah.. serves her right.. she has done this and got away with it too many times..

Taehyung: yeah you are right.. remember last year when she snuck Jack into her home and has sex with him... His mom eye witnessed it and scolded her and grounded her for a whole month..

Jackson: tsk tsk... shame on her.. I would never have sex with someone when my mom is at home..

Jhope: no one will even have sex with you..

Jackson: shut up!

Jhope: oh and there's something else..

Taehyung: I'm all ears..

Jackson: you know that new girl in our class?

Taehyung: yeah..

Jackson: guess what? she is Jungkook's girlfriend..

Jhope: I feel bad for her though.

Jackson: same.. if she only knew that he never lasts long with girls..

Jhope: yeah.. he gets a new girlfriend every month... while I have never got a girlfriend ever in my life..

Jackson and Jhope continued their gossiping but... the younger was quiet...

They must be kidding right?... No.. Why does it feel weird... no Taehyung why do you care..? No no...he can't...

to be continued...

Hi guys... it's been a while since I last updated.. I'm extremely sorry for the short chapter.. But I'll to make sure that the next chapter will be long and much more interesting.. Thanku for your patience and support<3