14

>>>Jungkook's POV<<<

I stormed after Taehyung furiously.. he really had the guts to misbehave inside my company, and that also in front of me..... I became to a halt when I heard someone call him..

?: Taehyung baby!!

Taehyung baby?  I saw a girl walking over to him and Taehyung, he just stood their staring at the girl's face... The girl looked just about our age but not sure... The girl circled her arms around Taehyung and he didn't budge.. is that his girlfriend? but I thought Jisoo was his girlfriend. How many girlfriends does he have?... I was confused but I decided to mind my own business... I turned around and walked away.. I'll deal with Taehyung later..

>>>Taehyung's POV<<<

Tf this bitch returned.. I heard Jungkook's steps stop as soon as she called me so I smirked as an idea came to my mind... She came up to me and hugged me. I let her hug me but if Jungkook was not their I would've pushed her away... for all I know he won't say or do anything to me as long as I am with someone... that'll affect his image... As soon as I heard him leave I slightly pushed her away.. I was glad to see her but not so glad either...

Taehyung: bitch what are you doing here?!

Tzuyu: aww baby.. I work here.. did you miss me?

Taehyung: tf not even one bit and stop calling me baby... It's fucking weird.. and don't fucking touch me...

Tzuyu: bro as if.. I'm only trying to piss you off..

Taehyung: well I should thank you for hugging me..

Tzuyu: huh? why?

Taehyung: nothing..

Tzuyu: bro you weird..

Taehyung: yeah.. says you..

Tzuyu: you haven't changed one bit...

Taehyung: Yeah I don't change my personality like how you change your boyfriends!!!

Tzuyu: well it's not my fault that men love me so much..

Taehyung: tsk.. more like you love men..

Tzuyu: well men are easy.. I can get any men I want with this face..

Taehyung: mhm and how many are still with you?

Tzuyu: hey! that doesn't matter ok.. if I get the man I want than that's enough...

Taehyung: International Playgirl.. Only idiots will fall for that face... I look better than you..

Tzuyu: tsk.. In you dreams!

Taehyung: ask anyone.. no one can compete with this face..

Tzuyu: wanna bet?!

Taehyung: sure..

She started looking around.. what is she doing now? Let me introduce you to my old friend Tzuyu. she's  like a frenemy but more of a friend.. we argue 24/7 nd never agree to anything... she's the party type of girl.. she likes shopping going to clubs and going on dates.. she lives by the phrase " enjoy when you can "

 she lives by the phrase " enjoy when you can "